PING: Trish

Old July 31st 05, 03:51 AM
CatNipped

"Snittens" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

Tacit approval is approval none-the-less. As another friend of yours
likes
to quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good
men
to do nothing."

No, it's called minding my own business. I don't agree with everything

Lyn
posts, but I get along with her on other subjects. She's an adult and can
fight her own battles, as are you. I don't need to jump in the middle and
defend or slam either one of you. I stay out of most hot topics and
arguments (most of the time, some are hard to ignore) because I don't want
to attract weirdos and get harrassing emails and all that crap.
This is Usenet, it's not like I'm walking down the street and ignoring an
old lady getting mugged or something.

-Kelly

But then neither have you defended Lyn in her crusade against me. Staying
out of something is *NOT* the same as choosing a side and taking potshots at
someone who hasn't done a single thing to you. For that matter, I didn't do
anything to Lyn either - she and Cheryl *BOTH* jumped into the middle of an
argument I was having with Megan for sending me a nasty email and leaving a
foul-languaged message on my cell phone.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 05, 03:56 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:45:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

Yes, it's sad and terrible that you've lost your only son, but how
does that make you exempt fromt he consequences of your actions?

'Nuff said.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old July 31st 05, 03:58 AM
CatNipped

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:45:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

Yes, it's sad and terrible that you've lost your only son, but how
does that make you exempt fromt he consequences of your actions?

'Nuff said.

Apparently! Are you deliberately choosing to misread and take offense or
nastiness where none is given? To put this a different way... my father
died in a terrible accident when I was four years old. That's also sad and
terrible. But does that make it wrong for someone to flame me on this
newsgroup when they think I've flamed them? Does that make me exempt from
the consequences of *my* actions? I don't think so and I act accordingly.

Old July 31st 05, 04:03 AM
Snittens

"CatNipped" wrote

But then neither have you defended Lyn in her crusade against me. Staying
out of something is *NOT* the same as choosing a side and taking potshots
at
someone who hasn't done a single thing to you. For that matter, I didn't
do
anything to Lyn either - she and Cheryl *BOTH* jumped into the middle of
an
argument I was having with Megan for sending me a nasty email and leaving
foul-languaged message on my cell phone.

Ah, OK. I took your post to mean if one has said nothing on the subject,
that means they silently approve. Carry on.

-Kelly

Old July 31st 05, 04:17 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:51:46p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

But then neither have you defended Lyn in her crusade against
me. Staying out of something is *NOT* the same as choosing a
side and taking potshots at someone who hasn't done a single
thing to you. For that matter, I didn't do anything to Lyn
either - she and Cheryl *BOTH* jumped into the middle of an
argument I was having with Megan for sending me a nasty email
and leaving a foul-languaged message on my cell phone.

Post proof of me even getting involved in that. I might have, but I
don't recall. If I did, I don't recall siding with anyone, because I
would only side with the premise, not the actual content.

Old July 31st 05, 04:37 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 31 Jul 2005 02:56:55 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:45:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

Yes, it's sad and terrible that you've lost your only son, but how
does that make you exempt fromt he consequences of your actions?

'Nuff said.

The question is quite reasonable. You're a nasty piece of work. You
habitually go out of your way to antagonize people. What does that
have to do with the death of your son?

Charlie
Old July 31st 05, 05:19 AM
Gracecat

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:45:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

Yes, it's sad and terrible that you've lost your only son, but how
does that make you exempt fromt he consequences of your actions?

'Nuff said.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

Cheryl, you *know* I'm one of the very few people on the board that
understands each and every emotion you may have towards Eric's death. And I
say this with all of the love that terrible bond would forge between any two
mothers.... But unless I have missed something terribly wrong, I don't
understand why his death would factor into anything related to RPCHB.

If someone told you that, then you are higher than that person and they know
it if that is the only thing they can use to hurt you.

*shakes head* Using a child's death to argue and snipe is pointless and
hurtful. Eric has no place in this argument Cheryl. I don't see Catnipped
(in this instance) doing anything but telling you the same. I'm not taking
sides, I like you both. But she is right, here. Whatever personal tragedies
one may have, they don't belong in our arguments and flame wars.

Grace

Old July 31st 05, 12:51 PM
Alison

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Such as the one starting this thread?

I am *SO* tired of the "do as I say not as I do" posters here!

You're all
so pious in spouting the "let's get back to posting about the health

and
behavior of cats" crap - until it suits you not to do so..

Some of us do want to get back to normal but Trish is still trying to
dig things up
about people and threatening to "expose " what she finds so I think
Cheryl is justified in pointing out that anything Trish can "dig out"
has already been found and posted
previously.
Alison

Old July 31st 05, 12:53 PM
Alison

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
The question is quite reasonable. You're a nasty piece of work.

You
habitually go out of your way to antagonize people. What does that
have to do with the death of your son?

Charlie

Mary/Nancy is the one who is a nasty piece of work.
Alison

Old July 31st 05, 01:26 PM
Alison

"CatNipped" wrote in message

. For that matter, I didn't do
anything to Lyn either -
CatNipped

Are you sure about that ? I don't what happened between you and Lyn
but I know you joined up with Mary in attacking people who don't share
your views .
BTW How do you cope on RPCA with all those evil peeps who let their
cat out?
Do you call *them* f**king irritating idiots"?
Alison