Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

Old May 24th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Me[_4_]

Default Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?
Old May 24th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
dejablues[_4_]

"Me" wrote in message ...
Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

I dunno, do they?
Ask a vet in Ontario.

Old May 24th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Me[_4_]

dejablues wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit
or license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

I dunno, do they?
Ask a vet in Ontario.

If you don't know, then don't post a smart-ass answer.
Old May 24th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Me" wrote in message ...
dejablues wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit
or license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

I dunno, do they?
Ask a vet in Ontario.

If you don't know, then don't post a smart-ass answer.

I don't know why they would. Talk to your vet. Mine came to our home, and
they did not even charge me extra.

Old May 24th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
-mhd[_2_]

Me wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

-mhd
Old May 25th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Me[_4_]

cybercat wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit
or license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

I don't know why they would. Talk to your vet. Mine came to our
home, and they did not even charge me extra.

Do you live in Ontario - Canada?
Old May 25th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Me[_4_]

-mhd wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

So what proof or evidence do you have that no such license is required
by the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association?

I will need proof that no such license is required if I confront my
vet who tells me they can't do it because they don't have the license
to do it at home.

Why do you people think I'm asking???
Old May 25th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

**** off, you asshole. Find your own proof. Jesus. Entitled much?

Old May 25th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Me" wrote in message ...
-mhd wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

So what proof or evidence do you have that no such license is required
by the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association?

I will need proof that no such license is required if I confront my
vet who tells me they can't do it because they don't have the license
to do it at home.

Why do you people think I'm asking???

I don't wonder that you have an adversarial relationship with your
vet, asshole. Have you tried calleing the Ontario Veterinary Medical
Association,
moron??

Old May 25th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Me" wrote in message ...
-mhd wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

So what proof or evidence do you have that no such license is required
by the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association?

I will need proof that no such license is required if I confront my
vet who tells me they can't do it because they don't have the license
to do it at home.

Why do you people think I'm asking???

Here you go:

http://www.ovma.org/

There is a "contact us" section. Most of us don't even live in Canada, you
idiot. Jesus.