Cleopatra bids farewell

Old December 17th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Cleopatra bids farewell

"HRH Cleopatra Silvercat"
Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

I have been feeling poorly for several weeks now. My humans
have taken me to see the local veterinarians and everyone
now acknowledges what I have known for some time - that I
have an inoperable condition and that my quality of life
has severely deteriorated.

I have finally managed to get through to my humans that it
is time for them to let me go to the Rainbow Bridge where I
can once again be healthy and free of pain. I will be making
my final trip to the veterinarian in an hour or so. It will
be difficult to think that I won't see you all again for a
while, but I am comforted in the knowledge that we will meet
again on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

My real estate holdings (in the mountains near Big Bear Lake
in Catifurnia and in the south of Furance), my yacht, and my
motor and air vehicles I hereby bequeath to the Community,
with my sisfur Amelia appointed as trustee. The staff at
these locations will remain, as their needs and the operating
expenses have been provided for by means of a trust account.
My position as empress of all I survey shall be retired,
until such time as another kitty chooses to claim it.

Please send purrs to my human and feline family, as they are
going to have some difficulty adjusting to my transition. And
please pass word to my beloved Sir TV that I love him deeply
and I will continue to do so from the Bridge. I have greatly
enjoyed my time with this Community, and I have always appreciated
the respect you have all accorded me. You have all been wonderful
friends, and the Community has been a wonderful, loving, caring
family. Please continue to love and support each other. I shall
be looking down on all of you from the Bridge, and I look
forward to communing with you all at the next Jellicle Ball.

Farewell, my loved ones.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Empress of All She Surveys

Goodbye Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, We are so sorry you had to
go to The Bridge, Poor Sir TV will miss you so much too, as will Tabitha and
me. Thank you so much for performing our beautiful wedwink 3 months ago. I
will try and be of comfort to your poor sister Tabitha., who is my own true
love.
Enjoy the Bridge, say hi to Mutt for me, and be free of pain.
Many humans hearts are broken when you left this Earth.
Love
Mosey and Tabitha
and lurking weeping Anti Kyla

Old December 17th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 15, 11:17*pm, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:
[...]

Respekfil tardy purrz fur Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat atted
da Bridje from da Gordon Boyz..Purrlease go to visit da menny Gordon
Kittiez dare whu will make your Highness soso wellcum. Wiff awl respek
tu yureownhighnessselfness.

Da Gordon Boyz anna teerfil Meomie Bess.
Old December 18th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:04:37 -0600, Cory wrote:

UB ~ The lurking hooman would like to know if any kitties remember
interaction between Cleo and Onyx? I know that Cleo had been a member
of The Community for a long time, but since the hooman's brain tends to
leak at times, the hooman cannot remember what kinds of things Cleo and
Onyx may have done together. Fangu.

Well, back in 2003 the kitties were planning a road trip in an RV, and
Onyx had somehow disappeared with the keys, so Cleo hot-wired the RV. Not
exactly interaction, but at last parts of the same adventure.

And wasn't Onyx along on the Orient Express adventure a few years ago? I
seem to recall that all of the kitties were pretty actively participating
on that.

Dan