Purr request

Old June 10th 05, 11:38 PM
Shirley

Default Purr request

I only ever seem to post purr requests these days, sorry.

This request is for me, I hurt my ankle and it's doing a good
impression of a purple balloon with a horrid red stripe and it
*hurts*. :-(

I need some purrs on Monday as well as I'm having surgery on my eye
(nothing major just a squint correction done as a day patient). The
surgery is scheduled for about 10.30am and if all is well I should be
discharged 3 hours or so later.
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old June 10th 05, 11:44 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Shirley wrote:
I only ever seem to post purr requests these days, sorry.

This request is for me, I hurt my ankle and it's doing a good
impression of a purple balloon with a horrid red stripe and it
*hurts*. :-(

I need some purrs on Monday as well as I'm having surgery on my eye
(nothing major just a squint correction done as a day patient). The
surgery is scheduled for about 10.30am and if all is well I should be
discharged 3 hours or so later.
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Purrs and Purrayers coming your way from me and mine.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old June 11th 05, 12:36 AM
Yoj

Purrs are on their way! I hope you can stay off the ankle, keep it
elevated, and apply heat or cold, whichever helps most.

--
Joy

Old June 11th 05, 12:53 AM
Irulan

oh dear, Shirley. We will purr and pray that the ankle is not too badly hurt
and that your eye operation goes without a hitch.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 11th 05, 12:54 AM
axolotl

For the ankle remember RICE
Rest - kepp it elevated and rest it.
I - Ice help reduce the swelling
C - Compression bandage it firmly to help support it and again cintrol the
swelling
E - Excercise, start with some light excercise, and only if it doesn't hurt
to move it, any sharp pains when move see a doctor.

For the surgery - lots of purrs fom Miss Bill and Miss Morrice.
Old June 11th 05, 01:20 AM
O J

Shirley wrote:

I only ever seem to post purr requests these days, sorry.

This request is for me, I hurt my ankle and it's doing a good
impression of a purple balloon with a horrid red stripe and it
*hurts*. :-(

I need some purrs on Monday as well as I'm having surgery on my eye
(nothing major just a squint correction done as a day patient). The
surgery is scheduled for about 10.30am and if all is well I should be
discharged 3 hours or so later.

Purrs and healing vibes for your ouchie and also for your eye surgery.
Be sure to let us know on Monday how it went.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old June 11th 05, 04:35 AM
Victor Martinez

Shirley wrote:
I need some purrs on Monday as well as I'm having surgery on my eye
(nothing major just a squint correction done as a day patient). The
surgery is scheduled for about 10.30am and if all is well I should be
discharged 3 hours or so later.

Lots of purrs for your ankle and your eye surgery!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 11th 05, 06:08 AM
Marina

Shirley wrote:

I only ever seem to post purr requests these days, sorry.

Lots of purrs on the way for your ankle and your eye surgery.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 11th 05, 10:10 AM
Shirley

Thanks to all who replied, for some reason the posts aren't showing up
on my isp's news server.

Mark, I'm pretty sure it's not broken, the red stripe is where I'm
missing a few layers of skin.

Axolotl, yep doing the RICE thing and Smudge keeps trying to help with
the compression part by laying across my foot (I'm trying to work out
how to tell her she's not helping without hurting her feelings). :-)
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Purr request (long) Elise Cat anecdotes 59 November 26th 04 02:09 AM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 01:02 PM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM
Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM