Oh, da indignitude

Old December 15th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Oh, da indignitude

Meowmie grabd mee an took a wot ub mine furz an tuk a long tim an den
shee brushd da furz I had leffted. So I ran an hided. But Uncl Bill
petted mee an tol me dat it iz ok an I still look okay.
Maggy May

Shee dun dat too mee too butted I dint gneed as much wurk, beclaws I
wuz alreddy jus about purfek.
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN

Dey did gnot DARE touch mineself or I wudda hutred dem.
Missy

Uncl Bill did sum clippin an combin. Doz oppozubl fums iz yoosful.
WooToo

Hoomin Note

It was clip and comb day in the neighborhood. Missy, whose coat is in
ok shape, did not get any work done as we have only so much blood and
didn't want to donate. Bear got a brushing and his toenails trimmed.

Maggy May was good for most of her extensive treatment. But she got
restless as it took awhile. Sunrise got a briefer session and gave us
no problems and neither did WooToo. Bear was a lamb.

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 16th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 15, 6:10*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Of korze da Bear wuz gudgud. *Himselfz iz a Doggie. *Sadie Da Dog braggink
bout her fren.

Bear dog-grins and wags his tail
Uncl Bill, gib da Sadie a cookie.
Bear, da Dog

Granby, could you give Sadie an extra treat sometime because I can't
do it from here.

--
Will in New Haven

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

[...]

Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -

Old December 16th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am making some food for a friend to take to a Christmas party and, Miss
Priss Sadie has found she really likes little smokies, especially in sweet
and sour sauce. I gave her a couple of extra from Da Bear.