Oh, Mine Luff

Old December 16th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Oh, Mine Luff

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Old December 16th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Granby wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

I am purring for your whole famly, my luff.

Lucy
Old December 16th 08, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow ceases purring long enough to read Lucy's message. Da Gramby will
kall Auntie Sort tomorrow and read all da massagejs.

Old December 16th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 15, 11:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Three wee scots cats gather and softly purr. We is thinking an purrin
that yure broken harts mend.
Da Gordon Boyz anna Meomie Bess lurkin n sadsad.
Old December 16th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Dec 16, 8:00*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
On Dec 15, 11:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Three wee scots cats gather and softly purr. We is thinking an purrin
that yure broken harts mend.
Da Gordon Boyz anna Meomie Bess lurkin n sadsad.

MuShu joins his scottish furrends and purrs frum hizown hart
Old December 16th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 15, 6:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

the purring from New Haven can be heard through it all.

--
Maggy May
Old December 16th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:41:18 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Itz so sadsad, mine brofur-in-paw. I'm sendink mine purrs to you
too....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2008 12:04:02 PM
Old December 16th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Granby" wrote in message
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I
can't even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone.
He knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to
purr softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right
thing, is small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Purrtoonya meatloafz and joynes in bereevemint.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 16th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 15, 6:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez assume da meetloaf pozishun, bow der
hedz an purr softlee.
Old December 17th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Granby"
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing,
is small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Usses 4 meatloaf and purr in sorrow fur efferone. Diz is sew sadd
Poor TV
Love
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex
and crying Meowmie