You're *Doing* It Wrong!

Old May 6th 04, 12:32 AM
Mary Pelis

Default You're *Doing* It Wrong!

If you've seen the movie Mr. Mom, you know the line. Unfortunately,
Mookie's seen it too, and has taken to using said quote on a fairly
regular basis these days.

Here I am, trying to be a good mother. Does he appreciate it? I don't
know yet. Anyway, back to the good mother thing. The boy is getting on
in years, and I've listened to him lumbering down the stairs to get to
his "potty" for a couple of months now. I decided it was time to bring
the box upstairs and save his little body from the pounding. So I went
out & bought some plexiglass to put up against the walls (he does enjoy
a good spray now and again) and under the litterbox in the 'puter/dining
(no more) room. Then I brought in my Ionic Breeze Quadra to keep the
room smelling good, and showed Mookie his new WC. It took him a few
days to get with the program and stop going down to the cellar. And
then I did it...

I started shutting the cellar door because there was no longer any need
to keep it ajar. Well, the boy, when he is awake, screams at the top of
his "Meezer" lungs, "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!" as he stands in front of
the closed door... waiting... for one of the hoomin twits to put things
right.

Anybody got a good chiropractor I can borrow? I'm so wrapped around his
little paw I can't straighten out!!!

M&M

Old May 6th 04, 04:18 AM
Marina

"Mary Pelis" wrote
snip

I started shutting the cellar door because there was no longer any need
to keep it ajar. Well, the boy, when he is awake, screams at the top of
his "Meezer" lungs, "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!" as he stands in front of
the closed door... waiting... for one of the hoomin twits to put things
right.

LOL! They do hate change, don't they?

Anybody got a good chiropractor I can borrow? I'm so wrapped around his
little paw I can't straighten out!!!

I think I need one too. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki