Conan Airlift

Old June 26th 05, 04:27 PM
Dan M

Default Conan Airlift

It sounds like someone has been in contact with the OC shelter a few
times. In order to avoid confusing the issue with the shelter, would the
person who has been in contact with them care to call again, or shall I?

What I want to find is the following:
1) Would an out-of-area adoption (i.e. Washington) be ok with them?
2) If not, do they in fact adopt to out-of-county residents (San
Bernardino COunty, to be specific)?
3) If I come down and pay Conan's adoption fee Monday or Tuesday, would
they commit to holding him a few extra days?
4) Do I need to fill out an adoption form for approval? If so, could
they (or someone else) fax it to me? It'd be a shame for us to get plans
in place and have me show up at the shelter to pick up the kitty and be
told "Sorry, you can't have him, your application hasn't been approved".

Dan
Old June 26th 05, 05:45 PM
Mary

"Dan M" wrote in message
It sounds like someone has been in contact with the OC shelter a few
times. In order to avoid confusing the issue with the shelter, would the
person who has been in contact with them care to call again, or shall I?

What I want to find is the following:
1) Would an out-of-area adoption (i.e. Washington) be ok with them?
2) If not, do they in fact adopt to out-of-county residents (San
Bernardino COunty, to be specific)?
3) If I come down and pay Conan's adoption fee Monday or Tuesday, would
they commit to holding him a few extra days?
4) Do I need to fill out an adoption form for approval? If so, could
they (or someone else) fax it to me? It'd be a shame for us to get plans
in place and have me show up at the shelter to pick up the kitty and be
told "Sorry, you can't have him, your application hasn't been approved".

Dan

Dan, I assume Katherine never called Rhonda. But then again, it is
12:42 hear so the shelter will not open for about 15 more minutes,
so Rhonda might be waiting to call Katherine back. I do not plan
to contact the shelter again, to keep things less confusing.

We will likely hear from Rhonda shortly, but if something comes up
and we do not hear from her today, it would be great if you could
go ahead and call and get those answers.

Old June 26th 05, 06:54 PM
Rhonda

Yikes, I've been playing with kitties most of the morning!

Katherine did not call me back. If either of you want to call her today
-- that's fine. I will be out most of the afternoon.

I'll work on flights tomorrow, if someone else wants to work out the
details with the shelter.

Rhonda