Gertie ferret is coming home tomorrow!

Old July 26th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Gertie ferret is coming home tomorrow!

Marina wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
ROFL! Reminds me of the antics of my old neighbor Rocky Ferret.

There was this one vignette that always stuck out in my mind-- Rocky's
slave had the front door open for moving some large furniture in and
out, and suddenly, Rocky came chugging out the front door (going
"whatwhatwhatwhat") and down the front steps, just like he was late
for an appointment or something. I was always fascinated with the way
he moved-- he would flow down the steps like water. The voice of
Rocky's slave was heard from inside: "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING
YOU MANIAC?" and Rocky just without stopping, all in one motion,
u-turned and flowed, then chugged, right back into the house, going
"whatwhatwhat" all the time.

AAAHHHH! Where, oh where was the BW?? ROFL ROFL ROFL! I'm glad I had set
my tea cup down and swallowed before I read this.

Theresa's story is just too funny. What a funny couple they were.
The neighbor must have been like a modern day Beastmaster.

Old July 26th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Takayuki wrote:
Marina wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

It was the 'whatwhatwhatwhat' that got me. I can just picture it, how he
didn't miss a beat as he turned right back and went inside again. LOL!

Old July 26th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:15:23 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Takayuki wrote:
Marina wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]