Berfert is really ill :-(

Old December 22nd 04, 10:50 PM
Tanada

Default Berfert is really ill :-(

Berfert stopped eating today, so we rushed him into TED. Turns out that
the Berf probably has either bacterial or fungal pneumonia. There was a
small lump in his lungs that TED said could be from all the fluid on the
baby's lungs, but he suspects cancer.

Berfert was also severely dehydrated and had to have an IV infusion
today and go in tomorrow for another one. He has rallied enough from
the first infusion to be able to hide under the bed and require two
people to get him out from under there.

I'll be honest, I'm worried. I also have a huge soft spot for the Berf.
He was my bad boy before Pine Cone came in and took over the role. He
used to sucker the other cats into no-win situations and then sit on the
sidelines and laugh at them. I hope that he's going to be all right.

Folks, I could really use some purrs and prayers for the Berf to feel
better. We really love the little guy.

Pam S.

Old December 22nd 04, 11:00 PM
Dan M

Folks, I could really use some purrs and prayers for the Berf to feel
better. We really love the little guy.

Pam S.

Harri and I expect to be getting home tonight, so I'll muster all five
of the kitties to send their best get-better and be-healthy purrs for
Berfert.

Dan
Old December 22nd 04, 11:01 PM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
[...]

Major purrs coming your way and birdie chirps, too.

Jill

Old December 22nd 04, 11:02 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Folks, I could really use some purrs and prayers for the Berf to feel
better. We really love the little guy.

Pam S.

Of course! Multitudinous purrs crossing the cyber aether and a candle lit for
Berferty ot heal & grow strong.

helen s

**$om $

Old December 22nd 04, 11:20 PM
Christopher Havlicek

Tanada wrote:

Berfert stopped eating today, so we rushed him into TED. Turns out that
the Berf probably has either bacterial or fungal pneumonia.
Snipped for server

Folks, I could really use some purrs and prayers for the Berf to feel
better. We really love the little guy.
Pam S.

Pam, I'll get the fur crew to rev up the get well fast purrs for
Berfert. I know they helped me feel better after my surgery, so
I'll redirect their healing efforts in Berferts' direction *and*
yours. Hopefully the rehydration will help spur his appetite and
help give him the energy to fight off the pneumonia.

Purrs and good healing thoughts -

Chris, Tripper, Katie, and Hazard

Old December 22nd 04, 11:23 PM
Lisa Katt

Tanada skrev i meddelandet ...
[...]

Prayers and purrs for Berfert
from Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old December 22nd 04, 11:26 PM
Pat

Lots of purrs for all of Berfert's symptoms to mysteriously vanish and never
return.

Old December 22nd 04, 11:28 PM
Bev

Pat wrote:

Lots of purrs for all of Berfert's symptoms to mysteriously vanish and never
return.

Purrs from New Zealand are really powerful because they have so far to
go they become stronger. Heaps of them from B & C and FSP to Berfert's
quick recovery.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.