I have to wonder...

Old April 2nd 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default I have to wonder...

Remember the scene in The Godfather, where the guy finds a horse's head in
his bed?

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 2nd 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Remember the scene in The Godfather, where the guy finds a horse's
head in his bed?

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

I didn't, but then again, I might be the only person who hasn't seen
that movie.

Now you've got me wondering just what brought on this question.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 2nd 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Mark Edwards wrote in
m:

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

When Harley was tiny, she used to drag my big size 10 crew socks all over
the house, with the tail far behind her. I can imagine her at her current
size (still a small, thin cat) dragging a pretty big piece of meat around.
Maybe not a horse head, but maybe a full tenderloin.

But her favorite flavor is tuna, so it would probably have to be a tuna
tenderloin. :P
Old April 2nd 09, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Mark Edwards wrote:

Remember the scene in The Godfather, where the guy finds a horse's
head in his bed?

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

I didn't, but then again, I might be the only person who hasn't seen
that movie.

Now you've got me wondering just what brought on this question.

--
Joyce ^..^

If he gets AMC (American Movie Classics) they've been showing that movie and
all of the sequels for [what seems like] months on end.

Jill

Old April 2nd 09, 08:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

Remember the scene in The Godfather, where the guy finds a horse's head in
his bed?

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

ROTFLOL! I never saw the movie, so I never had the thought.

Joy

Old April 2nd 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in
message . ..
Mark Edwards wrote in
m:

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the
cat
who left THAT present!"?

When Harley was tiny, she used to drag my big size 10 crew socks all
over
the house, with the tail far behind her. I can imagine her at her
current
size (still a small, thin cat) dragging a pretty big piece of meat
around.
Maybe not a horse head, but maybe a full tenderloin.

But her favorite flavor is tuna, so it would probably have to be a
tuna
tenderloin. :P

Sam once brought home a full grown, full sized jackrabbit.

Jo

Old April 2nd 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

On 4/1/2009 8:15 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Remember the scene in The Godfather, where the guy finds a horse's head in
his bed?

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

I've had a rabbit's head left in similar circumstances ;-)

--
Nik Simpson
Old April 3rd 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jofirey wrote:

Sam once brought home a full grown, full sized jackrabbit.

And Nikki once brought home a baby hare that was the same size as she was...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 3rd 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

nik Simpson wrote:
On 4/1/2009 8:15 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Remember the scene in The Godfather, where the guy finds a horse's
head in
his bed?

Am I the only one who thought, "I don't want to see the size of the cat
who left THAT present!"?

I've had a rabbit's head left in similar circumstances ;-)

I've had a half-eaten vole in my bed. Not on my pillow, mind, but by my
feet. I stretched in the night and my toe hit something cold and wet...