Mlle. Anaïs introdooses her ownself...

Old November 16th 03, 08:41 PM
The Clowder

"Sonam Dasara" wrote:

Oh my gudness! He can't write an "m"! So I'z'l do it fur him!

http://www.electric-ink.com/anais.html

OhMY, arn't yu pritty!

Huhlo, mine naym is Molly Samin, an I'ze a Purrshan, too. I'ze all
blak furs. Mine HoominsNow fownd me in dere yard wuns an fot I wuz a
stray (it's a longstory) an naymd me Samin. But I hadda naym an I noo
it an so, wenn mine HoominsBefor sed I cud liff heer wenn dey moofd, I
becaym Molly Samin.

I liff wiff Azad (a wite Purrshan boy hoo is furry purrlite but muchh
mor aktiff den mineselv), an Mietze an Norville an Buster Badseed an
takes a breath Neko an Ella.

Don't yu fink dent rubs ar da BESTISST?

Molly Samin
http:/riddik.home.mindspring.com.Molly.html

Paw Ess: iffn yu go to mine payj, yu shud luk at da payj fur da HPCC
an mebbe fink bowt joynin.
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 17th 03, 04:52 PM
Sonam Dasara

Awww. Tanks fur de complementz! We'z tried to go to yur web site 'n'
look at yur pikturez, but da link wuz broken! We'ze got a "earthlink 404
error" message.

Ken you'ze ask yur hooman sekretary to type it again? Tanks!

Mlle. Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old November 17th 03, 11:22 PM
Ray or Fran

Thatz okay, hoomins is like that youze know. Youze a beautiful cat Anaïs.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Old November 17th 03, 11:22 PM
Ray or Fran

Old November 18th 03, 02:48 AM
Sonam Dasara

Tanks! An herez da correct link to my pikturz!

http://www.electric-ink.com/anais.html

Please to meet youz kitteez!

Mlle Anais

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Hi Anaïs and welcome to a furry friendly group. Weze both 11 1/2 year old
torties and weze been in rpc and rpcc for years. Newcomers are alwayz
welcome. After all, weze all were newcomers at one time or another.

Youze just have to watch youze secretary, sometimes (glaring at Meowmie),
theyze just dont do their job properly and keep up with whatz going on.

Soundz like youze doing a gud job in teaching youze hoomin what they needs
to know. Youze can talk anywayz youze want ... ifn youze want to talk in
purrfect hoomin English, thatz fine, ifn youze want to wax poetical thatz
furry fine too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

p.s. BTW, Meowmie says to tell you the link youze hoomin posted didn't
work. Shez (and us too for that matter), wanted to see youze pictures.
Enjoy youze new life.

Old November 18th 03, 11:51 PM
The Clowder

"Sonam Dasara" wrote:

Awww. Tanks fur de complementz! We'z tried to go to yur web site 'n'
look at yur pikturez, but da link wuz broken! We'ze got a "earthlink 404
error" message.

Ken you'ze ask yur hooman sekretary to type it again? Tanks!

Mlle. Anaïs

Well, darnit. A slashfingy wus missin. Heer it comes agin:
http://riddik.home.mindspring.com/Molly.html

Sorry bowt dat, ma'am.

Molly Samin
--