Shelters

Old June 10th 05, 03:50 AM
KellyH

"kitkatluna" wrote
Ugh. Not what I wanted to hear. If you do decide that you won't keep
Conan, maybe someone on this board could put you in touch with another
shelter (no-kill) or help set up an adoption. I don't mean to speak for
anyone, but there have been instances where the contacts on this board
have saved kitties from certain death. I imagine that Conan would be put
down immediately *because* of his URI since they are so contagious.

If Philip wasn't on the other side of the country, I would get Conan into
the shelter I'm with. A sweet, orange boy? Those fly out the door here. I
know I could get a foster while he recovered from his URI.

--
-Kelly

Old June 10th 05, 03:55 AM
bigbadbarry

KellyH wrote:
Philip wasn't on the other side of the country, I would get Conan into
the shelter I'm with. A sweet, orange boy? Those fly out the door here. I
know I could get a foster while he recovered from his URI.

--
-Kelly

Philips withdrawal from Conan updates is bothering me.

Old June 10th 05, 11:01 AM
Brad

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 07:53:01 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

Brad wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:51:16 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

Conan was active and alert until about 24
hrs after arriving home.

Lets be realistic here Fillup I read two of your posts and I was so
ill I felt like upchucking.......to have something thats alive
actually living with you.......sigh.....I can't imagine the
horror.....please give the cat a chance and get rid of him.....

Brad

You just earned the K-file.

NO NO NO!!!!!! Not the dreaded killfile.....never mind I think I am
going to hang myself......goodbye Fillup......sigh.....do you think
anyone would be upset about YOU Fillup killfiling
them...???...lol.....

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Old June 10th 05, 11:27 AM
Brad

On 9 Jun 2005 06:02:51 -0700, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

Let's be realistic Brad, the idea here is not to get everyone to be the
same. No matter our personal opinions and belief systems. If you read
all of Philip's post or just 50% of them, you will find that much time
and diligence has been put into conan.

Besides, Philip is just nursing a cat that landed in the shelter and
statistically, that cat came from one of the breeders I hear you
support.

I have a history with Fillup......Fillup is a wonderful person as long
as you agree with what he is saying......he has done a lot of research
about cats but his people skills are nada, nope, zippo.....his first
post to me was full of filth and name calling because he didn't agree
with something I said......I wasn't addressing anyone or being
arguementative in any way he just felt differently than I did and
thats a big time no no.......I would say he is a perfect ass but no is
perfect.......

And as for supporting breeders.....I don't quite look at it that
way.....I found a breed that interested me very much and went about
finding one.......so yes I funded the breeder when I bought his cat
but my next one will most certainly be from a shelter.....I get drawn
to their cages every time I go into Petsmart and usually leave a
donation.......not a lot but I have donated at least equal to the
purchase of two cats by now.......Mary just lables people immediately
and didn't plan on falling for me......luckily I am a forgiving person
except for Fillup......

Old June 10th 05, 03:08 PM
bigbadbarry

Brad wrote:

I have a history with Fillup......Fillup is a wonderful person as long
as you agree with what he is saying......he has done a lot of research
about cats but his people skills are nada, nope, zippo.....his first
post to me was full of filth and name calling because he didn't agree
with something I said

oh did he now :

.......I wasn't addressing anyone or being
arguementative in any way he just felt differently than I did and
thats a big time no no.......I would say he is a perfect ass but no is
perfect.......

And as for supporting breeders.....I don't quite look at it that
way.....I found a breed that interested me very much and went about
finding one.......so yes I funded the breeder when I bought his cat
but my next one will most certainly be from a shelter

well hell, that cat was headed for the shelter you just cut out the
middle man, Brad, until I started reading on this group, I had never so
much as heard the term back yard breeder.

.....I get drawn
to their cages every time I go into Petsmart and usually leave a
donation.......not a lot but I have donated at least equal to the
purchase of two cats by now

We used to have a petsmart in the mall, I always felt soo sad when I
left from there, I wish I could take them all home. (and all the
animals at the circus too)

.......Mary just lables people immediately
and didn't plan on falling for me......

You have recovered quite well from my B36 Modulator!

To be honest, I only had it on taze level, it just felt like you was
being mmmhodulated. heh heh heh

"I said dance!"
#r------------------------* woaahh!! -O

luckily I am a forgiving person
except for Fillup......

For a small fee, I could lend you my modulator, but if you get caught,
you didn't get it from me.

Old June 11th 05, 04:17 AM
Brad

On 10 Jun 2005 07:08:12 -0700, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

To be honest, I only had it on taze level, it just felt like you was
being mmmhodulated. heh heh heh

Thats a good thing.......I felt something akin to a mosquito
bite....but a damn big one though.......

"I said dance!"
#r------------------------* woaahh!! -O

luckily I am a forgiving person
except for Fillup......

For a small fee, I could lend you my modulator, but if you get caught,
you didn't get it from me.

I would much rather just hire you out and not be involved with the
whole ugly mess......be careful not to get any spatter on the cats
though........that might be tough though I have a feeling they would
be on his neck as soon as he hit the floor......

Just remember something though.....fun is fun but I'm serious about
you staying away from my woman.....my fantasies about me and my Cat
Woman are pretty intense.......except for the part when I get her
declawed she gets pretty ****ed about that......

Old June 13th 05, 06:22 AM
Brad

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:18:59 -0400, "Mary"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

YES YES YES!!!!.......Talk dirty to me Mary.....you know how I like
that........more more.....