Annownsing Maui Him-cat, DOC

Old August 18th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Annownsing Maui Him-cat, DOC

I remfurred kuz of bein atta tedz, ted izunt sure how owlde i iz butted i iz
at leazt ten maybe more, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:07:13 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

tell him he kan hafit when hiz furz growz bak, anna don't let yourown

hooman
furgetta gifit to him when dat happinz, Tiger fur hiz howze, hey i iza

DOC
diz year alzo anna i juzt remfurred, dat iza same purrday az one of

soft's
hooman neicez, Tiger

My luf! Yew didn't effen tell dat to myownself! A DOC?!! Why dis
calls fur a sellabrashun.

[low voice] Countess, may I ask your chef to do me a faffur, pleeze?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/18/2006 9:59:11 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old August 18th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:22:34 -0700, Countess Katzenplatzen's nimble,
little paws typed:

But of course! He is always delighted to help wiz ze special requestz.

Countess K

[Anaïs and the Countess walk toward the kitchen where the Countess
introduces her to the Chef]

Hihi! My wink became a DOC, and I wood like to do sumfing nice fur
him at dinner; perhaps you cud do sumfing wif lopster and drawn butter
- datz hiz fafforite - and perhaps some liddle pyrotechniks, like
sparklers when the lid of the serfink plate is lifted?

What do you fink, cud dat be dun?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/18/2006 3:51:36 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 18th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Katzenplatzen

[Anaïs and the Countess walk toward the kitchen where the Countess
introduces her to the Chef]

Hihi! My wink became a DOC, and I wood like to do sumfing nice fur
him at dinner; perhaps you cud do sumfing wif lopster and drawn butter
- datz hiz fafforite - and perhaps some liddle pyrotechniks, like
sparklers when the lid of the serfink plate is lifted?

What do you fink, cud dat be dun?

Le plus certainement! Een fact, we can coordinate wiz zee rest of ze
workers such zat at ze moment zat your wink liftz ze lid and seez ze
sparklers, some fireworks fired from ze walls of ze castle explode
overhead.

Would zat be too your liking?

Chef Hector
Old August 19th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anais

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:19:35 -0700, Countess Katzenplatzen wrote:

Le plus certainement! Een fact, we can coordinate wiz zee rest of ze
workers such zat at ze moment zat your wink liftz ze lid and seez ze
sparklers, some fireworks fired from ze walls of ze castle explode
overhead.

Would zat be too your liking?

Chef Hector

Ahhh, M. Hector! You are wunnerful! Yes, dat wood be grate! He'll be
surprised fur sure! Fangu!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais Lechat