Laser declaw? Huh?

Old January 23rd 04, 03:41 PM
Judy F

Thanks for that joke Kaeli, it started my day off with a huge chuckle!!!!!
Judy F

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article k.net,
enlightened us with...

"Jim Witte" wrote in

message

snip
My heart goes out to your cat. If God is truely merciful (which I
believe is true), she is now in a better place, with paws restored.

snip

Huh? If God is truly merciful, then what's to become of all the dead

bugs
and mice?
;-)

A cat dies and goes to Heaven. God meets him at the gate and says,
'You've been a good cat all of these years. Anything you desire is
yours, all you have to do is ask.'

The cats says, 'Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm
and had to sleep on hardwood floors.' God says, 'Say no more.' And
instantly, a fluffy pillow appears. A few days later, 6 mice are killed
in a tragic accident and they go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate
with the same offer that He made the cat.

The mice said, 'All our lives we've had to run. We've been chased by
cats, dogs and even women with brooms. If we could only have a pair of
roller skates, we wouldn't have to run anymore.'

God says, 'Say no more.' And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a
beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.

About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing.
The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently wakes him and
asks,

'How are you doing? Are you happy here?'

The cat yawns and stretches and says...

'Oh, I've never been happier in my life.
And those Meals on Wheels you've been sending over are the best.

~kaeli~
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace