Shelters

Old June 6th 05, 07:45 PM
bigbadbarry

Default Shelters

What is going on with all I'm hearing about shelters.
Maybe it's like a hospitol the germs end up drug resistant?
Sick cats coming out of them, and so on.

Seems like they could just evacuate the place (if it was possible)
Fumagate it and then put all the inmates back in. (sounds simple, but I
guess if they are full it could be hard to do).

--
Barry

.... Women and cats are both black at night. - Bosnia ...

Old June 6th 05, 07:46 PM
bigbadbarry

Then I wonder if there is a chance these germs can be passed to humans.

Most of the pandemic viruses that humans have suffered from came from
animals.

Old June 6th 05, 08:34 PM
Karen

As in any crowded environment and stress factory, URI's are usually to be
counted upon when getting a cat from a shelter. This is not new.

Old June 6th 05, 08:46 PM
Phil P.

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
What is going on with all I'm hearing about shelters.
Maybe it's like a hospitol the germs end up drug resistant?
Sick cats coming out of them, and so on.

What you trying to, you stupid ****ing moron-perpetuate fear and panic about
shelters? Your kind of stupidity usually results in the death of more
animals because people will be afraid to adopt from shelters.

Your mindless stupidity will also encourage people to support backyard
breeders- and even more cats will end up in shelters and/or put to death.

Try thinking before you type mindlessly.

Old June 6th 05, 09:37 PM
bigbadbarry

Phil P. wrote:

Try thinking before you type mindlessly.

come again

Old June 6th 05, 10:06 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:

Try thinking before you type mindlessly.

come again

Well, thinking is good. Phil, by the way, puts a lot of hours
into rescuing cats and kittens. And saves lots of kitty lives here, with his
good advice. Like me, he can be a little blunt when riled.

Old June 6th 05, 10:13 PM
bigbadbarry

"Phil P." wrote in message

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
What is going on with all I'm hearing about shelters.
Maybe it's like a hospitol the germs end up drug resistant?
Sick cats coming out of them, and so on.

What you trying to, you stupid ****ing moron-perpetuate fear and panic

about
shelters? Your kind of stupidity usually results in the death of more
animals because people will be afraid to adopt from shelters.

We need people like you Phil, all around the world right now, leaders and
politicians and marketeers are banking on minds like yours -- They are
counting on it.

Keep up the good work. BTW: Aol has some chat rooms open, I bet you could
find alot of stimuli in there; I think right now they even have a contest,
see who can type the fastest in all capital bold letters.