Fred's goin to da Skating show!

Old December 15th 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Fred's goin to da Skating show!

We overherd Fred talkin on da fone an he'z goin ta da "celebrashun
on ice" tomorrow and leafin usses all alone ceptin fur da nice
lady who comes an feeds usses. At least that happens! Fred's got
front row centre seats on da ice which gets hisownself intu da
reception sfter da show. He'z takin all his camera gear and
there's a camera case and a box an two cameras an one uv his
tripods going. Fred's tryin ta get into photography which he's
always dune, but now maybe professionally. He'll be meetin Kurt &
Elvis & Brian O. & Shae-Lynn an others, fur those what's knows the
skaters. It's goin ta be a big day! We;ll be at home, which
suits usses fine, but just woryin a liddle bout his not bein heer.
He's usually heer at important tymes, like meals!!!

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

PS. It's reellly reely cold outside!!!

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old December 15th 05, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

we iz sorri you hasta be bandoned, diz happinz to uses sometimez, we juz
lukz sadsad anna TV refuzez ta wash while dey iz gone so we getz 'xtra
treatz when dey getz home, Tiger, who uses the "i am turning my back on you
like you did me approach"

Old December 15th 05, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yup. We hasn't prgressed tu da turning our backs yet. But I'z
already followin Fred around an he leafs suunsuun. Things is
borin when he's not heer and we hopes he brings usses back sum cat
toys cuz the offers is kinda used.
Fred's gotta run now.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Old December 15th 05, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fred Williams wrote:
We overherd Fred talkin on da fone an he'z goin ta da "celebrashun
on ice" tomorrow

Concatulations tu Unca Fred an gud luk wif da cameraboxez! Let us know
how it goez.

Allegra, who has only been on da posing end uv da cameraboxez

Old December 17th 05, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Adam wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:
We overherd Fred talkin on da fone an he'z goin ta da
"celebrashun
on ice" tomorrow

Concatulations tu Unca Fred an gud luk wif da cameraboxez! Let
us know how it goez.

Allegra, who has only been on da posing end uv da cameraboxez

OK, Fred wants ta tell yuz all about da skatin'

Diana.

Hooman Note: I got the best seats and that let us into the
reception with the skaters after. What a great show! The skaters
were just marvellous and some of the local talent got to shine in
a big name show which was just terrific. I took no photos during
the skating, but got a few after the show and they came out well.
I'll try to remember to post some links in a while. I met Kurt
Browning and Brian Orser and Jennifer Robinson and Shae Lyn Bourne
and a bunch of others and I have the photos to prove it. Also if
anyone ever gets the chance to see a show with Polishchuk &
Besedin, (two strong acrobatic men with a sense of humour), don't
miss it! WOW! What a night of skating. What a memory.

Old December 18th 05, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

owr hooman iz happi fur yourown paw, diz sowndz lika funfun time, butted...
do you thinkz he likez diz here skatin kuz itself remindz hisself of you
catz when you playz atta yourown howze, Trudi, knowing fur sure dat catz iz
da whole point of a hooman breafin

Old December 18th 05, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

owr hooman iz happi fur yourown paw, diz sowndz lika funfun time,
butted... do you thinkz he likez diz here skatin kuz itself
remindz hisself of you catz when you playz atta yourown howze,
Trudi, knowing fur sure dat catz iz da whole point of a hooman
breafin

We duzn't like da skatin, cus it's taken Fred away frum usses
twice dis year. Ifn he wuz reminded uv usses by da skatin, why
would he not just stay wif usses. Cinnamon duz jumps when she
chases da string. Hmmmm. So maybe dat is like skatin. I'ze too
dignified fur that myownself.
Now Fred is workin on da photos uv him wif da stars, taken wif his
new camera. HEY! How come he's putin da skaters on his web site
and we cats isn't der yet!?!? Somebody's luukin fur a hairball in
da slipper ifn he duzn't shape up suunsuun!

Diana, wif Ryan an Cinnamon.