Basho's 1-2 technique

Old March 31st 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basho's 1-2 technique

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message

badwilson wrote:

On 2006-03-30, Victor Martinez penned:

Basho had an interesting double-pronged technique to wake up his
daddies today. Tom normally wakes up by 6am, brews his coffee and
feeds the cats. Last night he came in very late from work (pledge
season at our local PBS station) so he was still asleep around 6:30.

I don't want to live in a world where sleeping in till 6:30 qualifies
as late =/

Unless, of course, it's a ski day! Then we've left the house by 5:45,
somehow.

I remember ski days from long ago. Usually involved getting up at 4:30.
But I never minded a bit!
I'm going to have an early morning soon. They want us to have Vino at

the
airport 4 hours before the flight leaves. It leaves at 7:15 am. Gotta

be
there at 3:15, takes 1/2 hour to get there. Might not even bother going

bed at all that night :-/
--
Britta

So you ought to be here by lunchtime then?

I land at 3 pm :-) Unfortunately it will be too late to pick up my new car
at Scarborough Toyota because I need to go to the bank first. But I will be
doing that first thing the next morning. Can't wait!
I'm also in the process of lining up a rental house. Hopefully I'll know by
Tuesday or so. I'll send you an email soonest!
--
Britta

Old March 31st 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-31, badwilson penned:

I remember ski days from long ago. Usually involved getting up at
4:30. But I never minded a bit! I'm going to have an early morning
soon. They want us to have Vino at the airport 4 hours before the
flight leaves. It leaves at 7:15 am. Gotta be there at 3:15, takes
1/2 hour to get there. Might not even bother going to bed at all
that night :-/ -- Britta

Ugh. I've gotten up that kind of early a few times in my life for
flights. Purrs that you'll be able to think straight in those
conditions.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 31st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:

Basho had an interesting double-pronged technique to wake up his daddies
today. Tom normally wakes up by 6am, brews his coffee and feeds the
cats. Last night he came in very late from work (pledge season at our
local PBS station) so he was still asleep around 6:30. At this time,
Basho decided it was way too late for both daddies to be in bed, so he
moved next to me and proceeded to barf. That woke me up in a hurry, I
went to the kitchen and picked up some paper towels and a can of carpet
foam cleaner (we really need to buy stock in that company). While I was
cleaning his very stinky barf, he noticed Tom was still asleep. So in he
comes, racing like a cheetah in the Serengeti over Tom's chest, did a
U-turn and raced back over Tom's head.
Can you tell who runs our household? I'll give you a hint, he's a 5-year
old tonkinese who weights 8 lbs and bosses around Rufous, who is twice
his size.

Luckily Soncek is not here next to me taking notes
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 31st 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:

I remember ski days from long ago. Usually involved getting up at 4:30.
But I never minded a bit!
I'm going to have an early morning soon. They want us to have Vino at the
airport 4 hours before the flight leaves. It leaves at 7:15 am. Gotta be
there at 3:15, takes 1/2 hour to get there. Might not even bother going to
bed at all that night :-/
--
Britta

Wishing you a very safe trip!