Mac relocates to RB

Old December 3rd 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Default Mac relocates to RB

We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the RB.
He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been losing a lot
of weight. A big mass was found on his pancreas. He was furry weak and
not enjoying life.

He was a very mellow gentlecat of about 16 years who never made any
trouble and was always happy and affectionate. We will miss him, but
Meowmie and Paw will miss him most of all.

Mia, Callie & Camille (and in 10 days, Finrod & Scottie)

Old December 4th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Puurrrrss for Mac to have a safe journey and purrs and smurgles to all of
you who are missing him right now.

Jasmine and clowder

Old December 4th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:50:18 -0800, Eileen Clark's nimble, little paws
typed:

We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the RB.
He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been losing a lot
of weight. A big mass was found on his pancreas. He was furry weak and
not enjoying life.

He was a very mellow gentlecat of about 16 years who never made any
trouble and was always happy and affectionate. We will miss him, but
Meowmie and Paw will miss him most of all.

Mia, Callie & Camille (and in 10 days, Finrod & Scottie)

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and sends owr purrs to yur howze.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... ............
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/3/2006 11:02:15 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 4th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Eileen Clark wrote:
We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the RB.
He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been losing a lot
of weight. A big mass was found on his pancreas. He was furry weak and
not enjoying life.

He was a very mellow gentlecat of about 16 years who never made any
trouble and was always happy and affectionate. We will miss him, but
Meowmie and Paw will miss him most of all.

Mia, Callie & Camille (and in 10 days, Finrod & Scottie)

Me anna Pawpa iz FURRY sowree tu heer dis... iffin it wuz in owerz
power, dere wuld be no kitteez goin' tu da Brij affur Howlween. It'z
jist nottid rite tu seez ower frendz leefin' ussez fur gud durin' da
FanguGiffin' Day anna Kissamouse howlidayz.

Wuld da memfurz uf da Siamese Cat Chorale wike tu joyn mineownself inna
singin' uf Goodbye Furry Friend inna memree uf Mac?

--- Onyx, wif a heffy hart...

Goodbye Furry Friend (Copyright 1998)

(adapted from Candle in the Wind by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
Copyright 1973 All rights reserved)

Goodbye furry friend
May your spirit live in my heart
You were a friend that gave your love
To all of those you knew

You loved me without fail
And you gave me your love always
Now you're in peace at the bridge
And your purr lives on in my heart

(refrain)
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a friend of endless grace
Never wavering in your support
When I had bad times
And your love lives on in my heart
And lasting memories
Your purr stopped too soon, oh, but
My memories never will

Loving you with ease
Those many days spent by my side
Memories I'll always have
of my furry beloved friend

Even though I try
Your loss hurts me so much
All my words cannot express
The joy you brought me through the years

Old December 4th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
unclefred

Eileen Clark wrote:

We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the RB.
He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been losing a lot
of weight. A big mass was found on his pancreas. He was furry weak and
not enjoying life.

He was a very mellow gentlecat of about 16 years who never made any
trouble and was always happy and affectionate. We will miss him, but
Meowmie and Paw will miss him most of all.

Mia, Callie & Camille (and in 10 days, Finrod & Scottie)

We add our purrs fur Mac. May he be joyfully happy at da bridge.

Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams
Old December 4th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

Hi Aunti Eileen.
We are furry sorry to hear da world has lost such a gentle cat, but he
is no longer suffering. We hope he is playplayplaying with
Tinkie-Basil and all de other furries on de other side of da bridge
Lillycat and her howse

Old December 4th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Frieda (RB), Opus (RB) and Binkley (RB) are all part ov da welkoming
cummittee fur Mac, an we hopes his trip to da bridj was ez. Purrs fur da
hoomins an kittiez left behind.

Snowflake, Booker and Chappy

Old December 4th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Eileen Clark wrote:
We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the
RB. He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been
losing a lot of weight. A big mass was found on his pancreas. He
was furry weak and not enjoying life.

He was a very mellow gentlecat of about 16 years who never made any
trouble and was always happy and affectionate. We will miss him, but
Meowmie and Paw will miss him most of all.

Mia, Callie & Camille (and in 10 days, Finrod & Scottie)

I wyll hunker deown intu meetloaf pozition an shtart purrin Mac tu da
Bridge.

PPuuRRrrrrppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ppppppuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 4th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:50:18 -0800, Eileen Clark wrote:

We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the RB.
He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been losing a lot
of weight. A big mass was found on his pancreas. He was furry weak and
not enjoying life.

He was a very mellow gentlecat of about 16 years who never made any
trouble and was always happy and affectionate. We will miss him, but
Meowmie and Paw will miss him most of all.

Mia, Callie & Camille (and in 10 days, Finrod & Scottie)

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go...."
Sincere condolences. MLB and TuTu