I am realli mad

Old July 8th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I am realli mad

Auntie Julie, I gotz a baff today and I didn't needz one! I alzo gotted my
klaws klipped. Da baff was badz enuf but den der was dis hot air mosterz!
I am so mad at da gramby I wontz talk to herownself all da rest of da day.
Hmm where iz her going? Oh, da fudz kan, mixez it wif some dryz fudz. Now
her is putting som broff of a chiken herownself kooked. Well, maybe da baff
wazent so badz and da klaws waz a bitg long, dey kaut in da karpet somez.
(gramby note) Willow had a bath becuse she got in the pan of sweet water I
keep tor the hummingbire feeders! She knocked the lid off and in she went!
When she came in where I was ironing, the others were licking her fur! She
truly was not pleased but, food is more important than being mad at me.

Old July 8th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Youz guyz shoudda seen Willow, youda think da gramby was trying to kill
herownself. Effen when gramby wrapped her in da big pink fluffy thing she
still howled. Buttttt, effen dough her was madmad, da minute gramby went to
fix our foodz Willow was nize again. I duzent mine a baff. Piglet hatez
dem. Her runz an hidz anytime her hearz da watermonsters in da baffroom.
If you want ta seez how fas your hooman can mofve, sneak in da baffroom when
dey is under da watermonster and climb on top of da kurtin and look down at
dem. Dey will flip out for surez.! O.T. snickerin at da look on grambys
faze when he showed up on the shower rod lastz nite. Now, her lokz da door
an we kant get in der when herownself is in dere!

Old July 9th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dis is da day affter willow and myownselfz got a baff but herownself found
out her izn't top cat here. She pestered myownself a lotz today and effen
got kinda mean. I didn't fightz back cauz I iz a gentleman! Finally,
Scooter (Da Mom Dog) picked Willow up and putted her is da penthouze. Her
didn't stay but her was calmer after dat. O/T. smirking cause Willow know
who iz realli da bozz is dis houze.

Old July 9th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft usta hafa a heper D*G dat wuuld stik hizown faze in anna put hizown
kold noze on herown leg, skared hersef almozt into hafin a heart attak, TV

Old July 9th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Oh my goodness sweetheart! Well, your life sure has been busy in the past
week. I think you have had more adventures in the last eight days than in
all your 12 weeks combined! I'm glad you got all cleaned up and had some
good food afterward. I know it's confusing but you are going to be so happy
once you settle in! There is just a LOT for a kitten to learn right now.

I love you,
Auntie Julie

Old July 9th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Willow hadda baff wonce heer, but she diddunt howl. I bet sheez just feelen
stressed owt dees days. Shees ben a bizzy kitten. O.T., fangu for helpeng
her lern things!

Lucy

Old July 9th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Hay maybee Willow shud be the bozz fur awhile! Jus thinkin it might make her
happie. Yu ar furry sweet tu her, O.T. Fangu fur being her frend.

Lucy

Old July 9th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow really is settling in. She gets a bit rowdy but I think that is
becuse of her new found freedon and the different things around her. I left
her out of the penthouse today and came home to a roll of toilet paper
shredded on the floor. But no scratches or bleeding kittens. Scooter
looked a bit stressed. (gamby with the latest kitten report)
nk.net...