Again apologizing

Old January 2nd 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Again apologizing

On Jan 1, 5:56*pm, BfloPolska wrote:
I will
indeed assume that my presence is unwanted after over four years.

Unwanted? Baha it made my day to hear from you again! Your tale of
dear Odessa's astounding rectal sphincter control whilst at the TED is
still something I read when I am in need of a good laugh!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 3rd 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jan 1, 8:55*pm, "Yowie" wrote:

I did try to e-mail you several times about Feliitations, but it just fell
into the great bit bucket in the sky (no bounce, but no response). You are
still in the my 'master' list but as one o the two people I couldn't track
down. Im glad you've now returned to Usenetland :-)

Really? I didn't even get the email. You didn't use the really old one
"phatchik" did you?

I'm glad to be back too.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old January 3rd 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jan 1, 9:09*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:

Please, I don't know who posted the garbage above that you are
replying to Liz.

Again my snarkiness comes out in places where it shouldn't. My bad.

Your presence is wanted and appreciated. *I'm only sad that since your
posts weren't getting through, you thought maybe we didn't love you
anymore. *(You aren't the only one here capable of jumping to that
mistaken conclusion. *Many of us have spells of feeling unloved)

BTW if I should know who posted such nonsense to Liz, sorry.

I am commonly known as Liz. Now I'm confused. Is there another here?

Blessed be,
Baha

*My
killfile sometimes gets a little indiscrininate depending on how
irritable I'm feeling. *A personal problem.

Jo

Old January 3rd 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jan 2, 12:26*pm, Lesley wrote:
On Jan 1, 5:56*pm, BfloPolska wrote:
*I will

indeed assume that my presence is unwanted after over four years.

Unwanted? Baha it made my day to hear from you again! *Your tale of
dear Odessa's astounding rectal sphincter control whilst at the TED is
still something I read when I am in need of a good laugh!

To this day, when one of the babies lets a righteous one fly, we say
they are channeling the Odessa-Doll. While no one can replace our
Black Russian, China-Doll is quite the redolent little butt-musician.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old January 3rd 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 8:55 pm, "Yowie" wrote:

I did try to e-mail you several times about Feliitations, but it just fell
into the great bit bucket in the sky (no bounce, but no response). You are
still in the my 'master' list but as one o the two people I couldn't track
down. Im glad you've now returned to Usenetland :-)

Really? I didn't even get the email. You didn't use the really old one
"phatchik" did you?

I'm glad to be back too.

Blessed be,
Baha

Liz I can vouch for Yowie she emailed me several times and post multiple
times about the Xmas card list. She made sure I was going to be in or not.

So no one is snubbing you Liz. I hope you had a Merry Xmas and a Happy
New Year

Old January 3rd 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jan 2, 8:25*pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Liz I can vouch for Yowie * *she emailed me several times and post multiple
times about the Xmas card list. *She made sure I was going to be in or not.

I'm not worried now, just hoping my cards will get there safely with
old addresses. My husband, a computer man, mentioned something about
servers having a chain of troubles in recent weeks

So no one is snubbing you * Liz. *I hope you had a Merry Xmas and a Happy
New Year

And to you too...Blessed be.