RPCC Website - Oldtimers Help Needed!

Old May 16th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default RPCC Website - Oldtimers Help Needed!

That's okay Mosey; maybe later on you can help. This site is going to
be an ongoing project.

Awwwwww, thank you for the nosepoinks. skritch skritch

Anti Heather

On May 15, 7:32*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
iam sorry i kan't hep yew on dat cuz iam new here.
But I wuv yew anywaaaaaaaaay
nosepoinks
Mosey

Are there any old-timers out there who can/would be willing to help me
pull together the names of the original rpcc'ers (cats and hoomins)?

I'm trying to get a page done with this information, and I'm getting
so catfoozed reading through all the old messages, trying to pull
names from them.

Any help in this area would be GREATLY appreciated! *Fangu!

Please reply to if you can help. *It's so much
easier for me to just read emails from my inbox. :-)

Heather

Paw Ess: *There will be a few *more pages going up at some point today.- Hide quoted text -

Old May 18th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

angelvinvin
That's okay Mosey; maybe later on you can help. This site is going to
be an ongoing project.

ummmmmkay den. iwill be gwad tew hep iffin i kan den.
Meowmies pooter krashed agin tewday..grrrrrrr

skritch skritch

Yew are furry welcome n fangu fur da skritches.
Wuv
Mosey

Anti Heather

Old May 18th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Himz iza gud kuk... anna soft iza spolspurt, but we sumtimez getz
sammonfisheez, Trudi
wrote in message
That's something you should know about us mere hoomins Trudi.
Sometimes it takes us a lot of time to do something. I'm glad he's
nice and cooks you treats. I don't cook treats for my kitties.

Anti Heather, hoping the kitties here aren't reading this

On May 10, 10:43 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
hiz iza veri gud hoomin but sumtimez himz iz veri slow, diz iz alzo gud

kuz
it makez hizsef kuk uz nize treatz, wrote in

message

That's okay Trudi, you don't have to be upset. Furry's got lots of
time. I won't be getting to the picture section for awhile, and I'm
sure by then, Furry will be an expert and will be able to send a
wonderful picture of you.

Anti Heather

On May 9, 6:24 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

owrz furry iz juzt now figurin owt da kamera so we kant purrmize

anithin,
Trudi, skowlin atta new kamera wrote in

message

Oh, but you are able to help sweetie. You can get your meowmie to get
some pictures of all the kitties in your house and send them to me for
the picture section.

Anti Heather

On May 8, 2:56 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

I annot able ta hep beclawz i wuzint her furn da beginnin butted we iz
purlezed you thinked of diz, wrote in

message

Old September 17th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Hi Aunt Heather. I just saw this post today and was wondering if you're
still planning on doing this. I found a website that would be helpful
to you. It has a list of a lot of the kitties who have been in rpc and
rpcc and meowchatting. http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/hpcop_ad.htm I
hope this is useful to you. Some of them are originals and others
started meowchatting later.

Clarence

Old September 17th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Hi Aunt Heather. I just saw this post today and was wondering if you're
still planning on doing this. I found a website that would be helpful
to you. It has a list of a lot of the kitties who have been in rpc and
rpcc and meowchatting. http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/hpcop_ad.htm I
hope this is useful to you. Some of them are originals and others
started meowchatting later. Other pages there have things like the
meowchat faq that was written by cats.

Clarence

Old September 17th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

What a wonderful idea Clarence! Yes I'm still planning on doing that
page. I'll pay it a visit.

Anti Heather, offering pouncees

Old September 17th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Clarence sniffs the pounces and starts eating.

These are wonderful. Thanks.

I also found some web pages where meowchatting is mentioned in some way.
Do you want any of those?

Clarence