Update 3 on my mother

Old November 3rd 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Update 3 on my mother

jmcquown wrote:
Now they're doing surgery even though they said her heart wasn't
strong enough to withstand it. Apparently it's a better choice than
dosing her constantly with pain medication. I don't expect her to
survive it.
I can't find Persia! I need my kitty.

Jill

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Jill }}}}}}}}}}}} Don't give up on your mother yet, I've a
feeling that she'll come home again.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 3rd 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Now they're doing surgery even though they said her heart wasn't
strong enough to withstand it. Apparently it's a better choice than
dosing her constantly with pain medication. I don't expect her to
survive it.
I can't find Persia! I need my kitty.

Jill

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Jill }}}}}}}}}}}} Don't give up on your mother yet, I've
a feeling that she'll come home again.

I certainly hope so! If only she hadn't tried to walk on Friday... she'd be
here now!

Jill

Old November 4th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Now they're doing surgery even though they said her heart wasn't strong
enough to withstand it. Apparently it's a better choice than dosing her
constantly with pain medication. I don't expect her to survive it.

I can't find Persia! I need my kitty.

Jill

{{{{{{{{{{Jill and Persia}}}}}}}}}}

Our thoughts and purrs are with you.

Pam S

Old November 4th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:25:24 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Now they're doing surgery even though they said her heart wasn't strong
enough to withstand it. Apparently it's a better choice than dosing her
constantly with pain medication. I don't expect her to survive it.

I can't find Persia! I need my kitty.

Jill

hugs and purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 4th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

((((((((((Jill)))))))))))

Purrs for your mother, and for you. By this time, I hope you're getting
plenty of kitty cuddles from Persia.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old November 4th 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Nov 3, 11:25*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Now they're doing surgery even though they said her heart wasn't strong
enough to withstand it. *Apparently it's a better choice than dosing her
constantly with pain medication. *I don't expect her to survive it.

I can't find Persia! *I need my kitty.

Jill

Continuing to send purrs for your Mother's health and your wellbeing,
Jill.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam, Barnabus, Meeka and Rosco