Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Old May 3rd 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Ooooo, Happee Purrday tew yew 2 den az well, Oreo
Purrz n best fishes tew yoo
Yoo awl hab uh nise hoomin..
Luffs
Mosey

Hihi Mosey! Im about 2, dad figures.

Happy Purrday!

Purrs and best fishes-

Oreo, taking over from Chris, Katie and Hazard for the moment.

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Happee Purrday Oreo on da 1st..
dat iz mine purrday tew. Haow old r yew?
ai m 8 Mosey

Hi Anti Evelyn -

Could we please request that Oreo be added for
May 1? TED figured that she was about 5 months
old when I caught her, so May 1 seemed a good
choice.

Purrs-

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

Anti Evelyn wrote:
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2010

1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak, Mosey
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
8 - Ghost
10 - Samson, Sammy Kitten
11 - Longhair, Indigo
12 - Griffey Okino
14 - Kaiya
15 - Midas
17 - Buffy
19 - Rebecca
22 - Copeland
30 - Raphael

If I missed any kitties, sorry! Please let me know and I'll update
the list.

Anti Evelyn

Old May 7th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Why, fangu furry much!
Samson of the RankinKatz, who will be 14 yearz old negst week!
and Pippen, who is newly 13.

Old May 13th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangkz, Pitoonya!

Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

Hapi Purrday tu awl, and spekulee mine SIL, Bekky.
Pit2nya

Old May 14th 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 13 May 2010 13:39:27 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Fangkz, Pitoonya!

Rebecca

Oh my towz!

Did I miss yur purrday, Rebbcca? I am so sowwy!

[porter twinkles and petite Purrsian steps out
with a pot of nip tea and a plate of pastries]

Happy Purrday, mine Deer! Sundance wood yoo kare
to join usses?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/13/2010 7:24:54 PM
Old May 14th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 May 2010 13:39:27 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Fangkz, Pitoonya!

Rebecca

Oh my towz!

Did I miss yur purrday, Rebbcca? I am so sowwy!

[porter twinkles and petite Purrsian steps out
with a pot of nip tea and a plate of pastries]

Happy Purrday, mine Deer! Sundance wood yoo kare
to join usses?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

No, yoo didnt miss it -- itz nekst week. But nip tea an pastreez wud be gud
ennytime!

Rebecca

Old June 1st 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Evelyn

Consider Oreo added! Happy belated Purrday Oreo!

Here's some tuna rolls - @@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anit Evelyn

Old June 1st 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Evelyn

Lucy Lu has been added!

Happy belated Purrday Lucy Lu!

Here are some tuna rolls for you - @@@@@@@@@@@@

Anti Evelyn

On Sun, 2 May 2010 08:49:13 -0400, "Ann" wrote:

Happy purrday to all the kitties.

You need to add Lucy Lu.Her birthday is May 7