At da hotel in Paris

Old December 17th 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

Oh, Boogie mine luff, isn't this beautiful? I can't wait to see
our room! Or did we book a suite?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

A porter twinkles and the door opens in the lobby of the Hôtel
Georges
V in Paris. The Concierge walks over and greets all of our
kitties,
and calls for bellhops; a number of smartly uniformed kitties
take the
baggage.

"ah, kitties, welcome to Paris and ze Georges V! It eez a
beautiful
day, and Paris she eez decorated for Kissamouse. I hopes zat yu
will
enjoy yur stay wif us!"

"Hokay my frens, says Anaïs, Wez going up to owr rum to relax
offur
sum espresso an pastries, then its shoppink time!" Pityoonia,
wud yu
like to lead the gurlz?"

An don forget, dinner tonite at 8 at Taillevent!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/16/2005 10:47:14 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old December 17th 05, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:06:23 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Toiger holds out hiz arm and himself and his loferly wifekitty start for
their rum anna da snakz, Diz willz be fun, Tiger, in a gud mood

After finishing their snack, Anaïs and Tiger head out for a stroll,
and Anaïs steers toward the Place Vendome.

I haff a surprise fur yourownself - I've arranged fur a cupla soots,
blazer an slax, ana wardrobe ov ****s to be made fur you at my Uncle
Darius tailor...

She opens the door of Charvet, and they walk into an old-world
habadasher, Charvet, with wood-paneled walls, oriental rugs and heavy
furniture. Displayed are all types and kinds of kitty-mens-wear. From
the back, a large, light grey Chartreux, dapper in a dark silk suit
and pink silk tie. He smiles, and kisses Anaïs' paw, then shakes paws
with Tiger. "Meow, Mme. Anaïs, I was so glad to hear from you when you
telephoned; I have not seen you since you were a kitten, and your
Uncle Darius would bring you here with hi. And this must be M. Tiger
Tomcat, your wink!. Welcome to Charvet, I am M. Jean-Claude
Chat-Colban. Please have a seat."

He steers Tiger to an overstuffed leather cushion in front of a low
table. One assistant brings book after book of sample fabrics, while
another opens an ornate wood box, and offers Tiger a cigar; a third
asks him if he's like some cognac or port while he's making his
selections...

I see dat you iz in gud handz, my luf, Anaïs says to Tiger; Izl meet
yourownself at da hotel to get reddy fur dinner. I'm going to port
ofur to Pitoonya's room so we gurlz can go shoppink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2005 12:24:14 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 17th 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:29:41 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

Am I roomin mineself ur wiff sum udder singul gurlz?

I wanna go hang myne owtfitz up furzt, den havva snak an luuk owt at da
view...

Gud ting I hab meowmeez lappingtop wiff me...
I went tu http://www.discoverfrance.net/France...shopping.shtml
an did sum reesertsh, ennykitty kin get there...

I thot maybee of gettin uh runnink shtart atta Puce Market (I guezz dat
standz furr 'pooseycatz')
and woikink owr way up to "hot kotureor"

Wat du yuz tink bowt finduink some bargains at the Puces de Saint-Ouen
complex:
itz neer Klinginkort Port. I heer dat juzt wunna of da sekshunz, Malik
Market, haz more than 100 traders' stalls, this market is a mecca for
clothes, attracting a young and colorful clientele. Here, you can find
military surplus, leather jackets, trainers, incense, make-up etc. The
atmosphere is more like that of the Forum des Halles in Paris than that of a
second-hand goods market.

A porter twinkles, and Anaïs steps out. Hihi Pitoonya! Yu did furry
gud research fur dis - dats wunnerfull. I left Tiger at da tailors, as
soon as the other gurlz arrife, lets shop, hokay!

Anykitty seen Rebecca an Sundance yet????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2005 12:38:44 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 17th 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:41:06 -0500, Beverly Orel's little, agile paws
typed:

Dinner at Taillevent??? Yew mus be uh furry impawtint purrrrrrrrrrson tu get
reserfayshuns thare! Meowmie Beverly & Pawpaw Leo didn get wun wen dey wur
in Paris sum yeers ago.

I'ze a *kitty*! Ov cawze we kitties can get almost anyfing!

Is yu girlz reddy to shop? Den port offur to Pityoona's room!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2005 12:40:58 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 17th 05, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:12:43 GMT, ChildFree23's little, agile paws
typed:

Oh, Boogie mine luff, isn't this beautiful? I can't wait to see
our room! Or did we book a suite?

Kitty, you gize haff a suite! An if yu iz reddy to yu can go shoppink
- Pitoonya haz organized a wunnerful day ov shoppink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2005 12:42:21 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 17th 05, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:10:51 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I guess i shulda said I opened da door when i heard your pawz onna hallway,
I listened reallyreally gud, OEJ

Fangufangu! I'z gotz mine stuff fur da riber cruise, and mineown good
bowtie fur dinner at da fancy place. I fink it'z furry citing to be in
Paris, but most specially furry exciting to be here wif mine faforite
girlkitty ever! Itz a extra special honor to be here wif da most
bootifulist girlkitten in da city.

So, would youz like ta join da uffur kitties to go shopping, or go
sploring da city, or what? I'z game fur whateffur youz would like to do.

STTom
Old December 18th 05, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

OK butted duz you hafa purrfurenze to da colur of da shirtz? I likez alla
deze, anna do you spoze dey willz makez minesef annyoursef matchin
nightshirtz? Tiger, notted sure if dey wuld make one fur hiz lof, if i iz
late kome back anna getz minesef... I lkiez faburkz anna stuff... Tiger
accepts a conac, but declinez the cigar, dey iz nize butted later dey makez
mine noze twicth, Tiger, kissing his wifekittyz paw gudbi
news

Old December 18th 05, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:20:44 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I haz alla stuffz i needz butted we kuuld start out wif dem anna see what iz
up anna maybe buy some kissamouze prezziez, OEJ, blushin, happi

Das a eggzelent idearment! Deyz will know where da gud stuffz is, and we
could follow dem til we findz places wif good Kissamouse prezzies. An wez
could find where da places wif da purrtiest lights iz so we coul dden
walk along and look at da lights. I fink dat could be kinda romantical...

STTom

Old December 18th 05, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

letz go den, ... they step into the porter and get out at petunia's door,...
Here we iz, we wantsa go shoppin for at least a little wif you guyz, OEJ,
very looking furwurd ta romantical