Da trip to da Mountains

Old January 9th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Da trip to da Mountains

On 9 Jan 2009 15:58:42 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

Fangu! I was jus tryin to be friendly soz dat I wouldn't become bear
food.

Mr. Bear? Do you know what kind of fudz da strange cats eat?

Ranger

The few times I've seen them they went straight to the main house and
stayed there for a while. They always appeared after sunset and left
before sunrise. Since they were in the house for a while I'm sure that
Chef prepared some food for them. You might want to ask him. He feeds
*everybody* that comes around here!

BigPaws the Bear

iffin its cleopatras chef da strange cats is well fed with gudgud
fudz!
sekritary of fudz beauty rushes into the house to eet fudz.
Old January 9th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks at the group. U iz rite, himselfz fixez da bestis fudz. I guez we
kin figure da bearz here are all frienliee. When us finkz of it HRH Cleo
wuden low dem here iffin dey wuzen.

He turns to Harri, Iz we done here or iz we gonna endz up haffink a
gatherink, seems oftherz keep riving. Di iz da perfek plaze for a winkink.
I kant wait untilz da spring timez komez to da mountain, it will be bootiful
and Piglet will luff it so muchz.

Old January 9th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:31:07 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T looks at the group. U iz rite, himselfz fixez da bestis fudz. I
guez we kin figure da bearz here are all frienliee. When us finkz of it
HRH Cleo wuden low dem here iffin dey wuzen.

He turns to Harri, Iz we done here or iz we gonna endz up haffink a
gatherink, seems oftherz keep riving. Di iz da perfek plaze for a
winkink. I kant wait untilz da spring timez komez to da mountain, it
will be bootiful and Piglet will luff it so muchz.

Well, I fink I haz seen all da stuff I wanted to see. We could go back to
da midwest, or we could hang out here, or whatever else you might want to
do. I'z purrty flexible in mine plans.

Harri

Old January 9th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Effen dough diz iz wonnerful, we shud go bak and chek on Tabitha, if her iz
home yetz. Our neibot lost hiz kitty and him putted fudz in da bazement and
sprinkled white powder roun da fudz and him saw dat da kitty waz sneakink
fudz so him putted a trap down dere. Da kitty musta been hidink in da
rafterz in da daytime.

Old January 9th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:43:04 -0600, Granby wrote:

Effen dough diz iz wonnerful, we shud go bak and chek on Tabitha, if her
iz home yetz. Our neibot lost hiz kitty and him putted fudz in da
bazement and sprinkled white powder roun da fudz and him saw dat da
kitty waz sneakink fudz so him putted a trap down dere. Da kitty musta
been hidink in da rafterz in da daytime.

Dat was a sneaky kitty an a smart hoomin!

Yes, let'z do dat. Paw lefted a full dish of kitty fudz in da garage dis
morning, so let's go see if it's still full.

Harri
Old January 9th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

What himself figgered waz dat da kitty waz eatink jus enuf to haff fudz anna
not getid full. O T wishing it would be tht easy to get Tabitha back.

Old January 9th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:26:45 -0600, Granby wrote:

What himself figgered waz dat da kitty waz eatink jus enuf to haff fudz
anna not getid full. O T wishing it would be tht easy to get Tabitha
back.

Yeah, me too. But when Paw an Meowmie leaved dishes of kitty food in
parts of da howse dat we couldn't get to, none of da food getted eated.
So dey figger dat Tabifa Fluffybutt is outside somewheres. Deys putted up
lots an lots of posters, and been talkin to neighbors, and gots da food
dishes and traps outside.

I'm purrty confident dat Tabifa will find her way either back to da howse
or into a trap. We just has to be patient and not gif up.

Harri

Old January 9th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat"

What himself figgered waz dat da kitty waz eatink jus enuf to haff fudz
anna not getid full. O T wishing it would be tht easy to get Tabitha
back.

Yeah, me too. But when Paw an Meowmie leaved dishes of kitty food in
parts of da howse dat we couldn't get to, none of da food getted eated.
So dey figger dat Tabifa Fluffybutt is outside somewheres. Deys putted up
lots an lots of posters, and been talkin to neighbors, and gots da food
dishes and traps outside.

Gudgud...I hope dat wurkz.

I'm purrty confident dat Tabifa will find her way either back to da howse
or into a trap. We just has to be patient and not gif up.

Harri

Yup, datz wat wee gots tew dew.
Mosey
--still purring for Tabitha tew come hoam sayfe

Old January 11th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

This is a fun place to climb but you need to be careful in the rocks,
little one. It is said that there are caves that are accessable only from
within the openings under these rocks, caves believed to be home to
mystical creatures. Every once in a while strange cats speaking with
Celtic accents are seen around here, and they are always seen arriving
from and departing through these very rocks.

Ranger, you waznt a part of da Community yet, but back before I got
winked to the bootiful Lilith Tiger an me was best buds an hanged around
a lot togeffur. When we was gettin ready to get winked to Lilth an
Anais, Tiger an me decided dat we needed special silver collar pendants
fur ourz bootiful winks. We ended up going to Eye-ur-land to get dem,
and we encountered some of doze mystical Celtic kitties.

Dey is furry powerful magical kitties. You deffinitely don't want to
make dem mad! But dey is also furry just kitties, so as long as you
don't do nufing wrong to make dem mad you will be safe.

I don't fink dat either Tiger or I ever posted da story about how we
getted our winks' special pendants, but it was a scary experience!

Sammy