Tribute to Sierra Blue

Old November 8th 04, 04:28 PM
Newfield Kitties

Default Tribute to Sierra Blue

A little oriental shorthair steps up to the podium, surrounded by an orange
tabby (Chip), a black and white tuxedo cat (Pepsi), another oriental shorthair
(Diamond), a long-fur black cat (Barney), an unusually quiet sheltie (Dakota
Brown), and a lovebird (Lime).

Fur awl uv yew hoo may not no me, Ize Sapphire, wink-wink uv Sierra Blue.
Sierra Blue wuz born on December 30, 1995, an left fur da Bridge on Septemfur
1, 2004. He wuz da most speshul wink-wink, an I'll nefur furget him.

An orange tabby holds Sapphire's paw tightly. Hello effurywun, Ize Chip.
Wen Sierra Blue came tew live wif us, he wuz only 8 weeks owld. He wuz such a
liddle guy, but had a BIG voyce. I had a speshul bond wif Sierra Blue, a
fatherly bond. I tot him effuryfing. Sierra liked tew tok tew effurywun. He
an Dakota Brown used tew sing dooets tew mine Meowmie. Sierra Blue wud start,
den Dakota Brown wud joyn in. Sierra Blue an Sapphire had 5 wunnerful liddle
kitties. Three uv dem went tew live in uther hoams, but Arizona an Diamond
stayed wif us. Arizona left us 4 yeers ago, now he an Sierra Blue ar re-united
at da Bridge. Sierra Blue wuz a bloo-poynt Siamese, an furry hansum wif
gorjess sierra blue sapphire colored eyes. He wuz shy rownd hoomins, so not
tew menny wud git tew see him. We awl miss him deerly, speshully owr Meowmie.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, Dakota Brown, and Lime all lay a blue
forget-me-not by Sierra Blue's picture, and say a soft purr goodbye to him and
to all the RPCC friends who went to the Bridge this past year.
In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html

Old November 8th 04, 05:36 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On 08 Nov 2004 16:28:32 GMT, Newfield Kitties wrote:

Fur awl uv yew hoo may not no me, Ize Sapphire, wink-wink uv Sierra Blue.
Sierra Blue wuz born on December 30, 1995, an left fur da Bridge on Septemfur
1, 2004. He wuz da most speshul wink-wink, an I'll nefur furget him.

gentle snip

We iz sorry fur yur loss, an send our purrs of healing to kat an hooman...
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/8/2004 12:35:49 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 9th 04, 04:33 AM
Arlene Knop

Hi hi Sapphire and thuh famlee. I rmemefur Sierra Blue and am so sorry
fur yer loss. He will nefur be furgotten by thoze who luv him.

Gretchen Marie, rememfurring yet anuther frend gone to thuh Bridj

Old November 12th 04, 03:12 PM
Gabrielle

snif Dat wuz a wunnderful tribyoot tu a wunnerful cat.
Ralph, who knew Sierra Blue
Fred & Clyde, who didn't but wish they had