Da Gestbuk

Old October 29th 04, 06:16 PM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message ...

8 snip
[A huge white & grey tabby cat steps forward from the shadows,
collecting himself, while an elegant black cat walks behind him,
followed by a scampering orange boy, all wearing black tuxedos with blue
ties and gold vests.]

Mine gudniss Ralphee, dont yu luk hansum tunite. hewj hug Fred, how nys
tu finalee meetchew in furrsun, an liddle Clyde, yu luk so kewt in yur
liddle tuxedo. Matthias iz arownd heer sumware. Heez bin waytin fur yu tu
git heer.

Kissa, yewr az prettee az Ralph alweighz sez yew ar!
Fred, offering a respectful cheeksmooch

Well fangu Fred! blush
Kissa

Matthias iz heer? Hoooo boy! Kin I go now?
Clyde, tie already askew

Yes he is. Heer, let mineself fix yur tie fur yu. Clyde, purrleez howld still so Ize kin fix dis.
Kissa

Matthias raysiz offur tu da gestbuk taybil an stopz jist short uv nokkin it offur Clyde! Der yu ar!

Vinnie, Kissa . . . mine sisfur Laura wud be offurkum. Diz iz purrrfekt.
[Ralph picks up Laura's blue plumed pen and gently brushes it against
his whiskers, then signs his name.]

Ralph de Ralf, House of David

Fangu Ralphee. Dat meenz so mutch tu mineself. Ize wantid effuryfing tu be
purrfekt.
[He hands the pen to his wedwink.] Haff yew sined the book yet, my deer?

Akshullee Ize havvnt yet. Fangu fur remindin mineself

Kissa, takin da plume pen an sining hur naym:

Mrs. Kissa Rennie-David

sigh Dat luks sew nize! Ize da luckiest cat heer tu have such a boooteeeefullll wedwink. smoooooch

And, now, Vinnie, are yew gonna sine?

Old October 29th 04, 06:29 PM
pam

"liddle snips..."
Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer. Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose an a
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Well, effun do we'ze not offishully heer (Whar did Meowmie go? Quick,
wile she's not lukin) Two black paws hastily scribble...PacoBell and
Charlie.

Old October 29th 04, 07:33 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:04:21 -0400, Heather wrote:

Itz furry nys tu meet yurownselvz tu! Hav yu met mine wedwink Ralphee? Hiz
sisfur, a Vinnie'z wedwink Laura Ann Mihstol wentid tu da Bridj dis past
Jooly. typez away a teer Laura catted da gestbuk taybil at past Ballz,
an weez duin it now in honur uv hur. Datz hur pikshur on dis taybil, along
wif hur floot. sniff

Vinnie an Ralph giv all a wite orkid tied wif eiffur a bloo or gold ribbin

I'ze pleezed to meet yew, Ralph, an Vinnie, I'ze so sorry fur yur loss -
may her memory be a blessing.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 2:32:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 29th 04, 08:27 PM
Miss Violette

shall we go and have a danz? Tiger admiring his ladycat
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
.. .
The 'porter wif Miss Violette's fambily sparkles and opens, and with her
wink, Tiger, a petite cream-and-white Persian with floor-length furz,
wearing a blue gown with silver threads emerges

Hihi, Vinnie an Kissa, I'z glad to meet yourownselves! Dis iz mine first
Jellicle Ball!

Taking the pen, she writes in a flowing cursive script: Anaïs, House of
Dasara.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 10:37:49 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 29th 04, 08:31 PM
Heather

"Heather" wrote in message ...

"Gabrielle" wrote in message ...

[...]

O yes, fangu fur remindin mineself Ralph. Vinnie wokz arownd tu frunt uv taybil, pikz up plume pen, howldz it tu hiz hart,den sines hiz naym
Vinnie Rennie

Old October 29th 04, 08:38 PM
Heather

Well, Ize glad tu meet yu tu! Sutch a polite liddle gurl yu ar. Did yu git
yur orkid?

Matthias, Maestro an Clyde kum bownding up frum hoo noze ware Boyz, dis
iz Harri; say hello. Violette, Ize shur da boyz wuddnt mynd if Harri joyned
dem. If itz okey dokey wif yu uv kowrs.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*a little orange girlcat starts twitching and almost jumps up and down but
a quick glare from Violette and...*

Yez maam I iz harri anna I iz gladta meet yourownsef, Harri,
*lookz atta violette, and relaxes when shee sees Violette is approving
Heather wrote in message
Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry nys tu meetchew! An

hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz yur naym Harri?

Datz
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo ribbinz tu da boyz an

orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his ladycat, Miss Violette

and
her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ, who looks around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment little miss harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table, pen, and the

decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like ta sign next ta mine

name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date an then signs

herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't like her long name,

she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a mental note to

remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts sign signs

her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow you

put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l o w

makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss Violette signed for her.

Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its spelling has changed

just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that it is still you and

your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds Harri to wash her

paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to sit with her two

'scorts
Heather wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite

wite
wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna

rathur
frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey

plays
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up

da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.
Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A

brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da

finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red

rose
an
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura, an

hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa