New Pics!

Old April 7th 04, 06:51 AM
LOL

Default New Pics!

Finally I have gotten around to taking the camera to the office and
adding pics to the Ozzy and Tiger folder in the RPCA Photos yahoo
group - I also made a folder with some Mikey pics.

You can see Ozzy hunting a bird on a string and slaughtering a mousie
and rolling under my desk being unbearably cute. You can see Tiger
indulging in catnip - he eats it, snorts it, and rolls around in it
until he's completely coated in the stuff. The last picture is what
happened when Ozzy tried to horn in on Tiger's catnip party - Tiger is
usually very meek, but he is an utter fool for catnip, and when Ozzy
approached Tiger backed his ears and *growled*. Ozzy's feelings were
terribly hurt; he looked at me and gave me a pitiful *mew*. ;-)

The bird on a string was a bit much for Ozzy; it chirps, which
disconcerted him no end. He didn't really want to bat at it - he
wanted to grab it and run off with it. That would make it snap back
hard at the end of the string, which made it start chirping again,
which made Ozzy sit down and look puzzled. I'd dangle the bird along
the floor, and we'd start all over again. We did this all morning,
until the string finally snapped and Ozzy bore away his prey in
triumph.

There are a few pictures of Mike enjoying the nice weather we've been
having lately - in one of the pics he is in the swing with Dave, which
is Mikey heaven. Mike looooves his daddy and is utterly happy hanging
out with him, but his little feet go through the slats on the swing,
so Dave takes out a rubber-backed rug he puts beside him on the swing
just for Mike. :-) There are also a couple of pics of Mikey being a
lapcat, which he has started doing again the last few days, and one of
him stoned as a bat on catnip at Christmas time.

I hope you enjoy the pics of my little darlings!

------
Krista
Old April 7th 04, 05:48 PM
Marina

"LOL" wrote
Finally I have gotten around to taking the camera to the office and
adding pics to the Ozzy and Tiger folder in the RPCA Photos yahoo
group - I also made a folder with some Mikey pics.

Well, finally! ;o) Ozzy is a very hard-working cat, isn't he? Tiger is my
favourite, though, because he's a brown tabby. Oh, and Mikey looks soooo
proud hanging out with his Daddy. And soooo stoned in that last picture.
LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 8th 04, 01:36 AM
Steve Touchstone

On 6 Apr 2004 22:51:59 -0700, (LOL)
wrote:

[...]

Of course I enjoyed the pix of your darlings, and it's nice to see
that they get a little relaxation in during their busy day. ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old April 25th 04, 09:29 PM
polonca12000

Great pics! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"LOL" wrote in message
om...
Finally I have gotten around to taking the camera to the office and
adding pics to the Ozzy and Tiger folder in the RPCA Photos yahoo
group - I also made a folder with some Mikey pics.

You can see Ozzy hunting a bird on a string and slaughtering a mousie
and rolling under my desk being unbearably cute. You can see Tiger
indulging in catnip - he eats it, snorts it, and rolls around in it
until he's completely coated in the stuff. snip

Old April 25th 04, 09:29 PM
polonca12000

Great pics! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

More kitten pics Marina Cat anecdotes 11 February 26th 04 04:03 AM
Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 09:52 PM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
New Moogie Pics Stacey Cat anecdotes 9 December 24th 03 09:26 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM