Whut iz wif dis time stufz?

Old May 12th 11, 11:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Whut iz wif dis time stufz?

I haz bin tryin to unnerstan whut da hoominz kallz "time". Meowmie iz
allwaze tellin ussez dat it iznt "time" fur ussez to eet yet (az if derez
ennee time when we shudnt be eetin!). Well, da uther day I notissed dat when
she tawkz abowt "time", she iz lukkin at dis rownd fing in da kichen. Dis
made myownself fingk dat maybe she duznt reely know whut "time" it iz, she
juss letz dat rownd fing tell herself.

So I wuz studyin da little rown fing an I notissed dat partz uv it moov!
Maybe she waitz fur dem to moov to know when itz time fur ussez to eet. So
today, efurry time I seed doze little partz moov, I wented to tell her so
she wud know it wuz time to give ussez owrown dinner. "Meowmie," I sed, "da
liddle linez on da rownd fing haz mooved a little bit." Later I sed,
"Meowmie, da liddle linez haz mooved sum mor." Efurry time I seed dem moov I
figgered it muss be da time she wuz waitin fur, but no!

So now I reely duznt unnerstan. Da linez on da rownd fing went arown an
arown an arown, an still we had no dinner. Eedur derez sumfing mor to it, or
Meowmie iz juss makin da hole fing up. Yeah, datz whare myown toonaz are,
shez makin it up.

Sundance

Old May 12th 11, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 12 May 2011 03:08:09 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

[...]

all times is times for fudz, ov korss! you have sekritari problum like
me. it is clevurmintal you connect round thing with tum. now you must
make sekritari connect fudz with mouth.
beauty
Old May 12th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 5/12/2011 3:08 AM, Sundance wrote:
[...]

Send her to bootkamp. Wif mi hoomin who sez da same fing.

Huff.

Booker
Old May 12th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 12, 11:08*am, "Sundance" wrote:
[...]

Yeah...is a furndimental fing dat hoomins lie....."gimme a cuddel" -
you ends inna TED bockz. "Be a gud boy" - yu getz stuk wiffa
needul..."Dont moof" - yuse gonna get a furmomiter stuk sumware
totally purrsonal......yeah.....hoomins lie..

Jack, whu dussnt beeleef a wurd hoomins utter - cept dinnydinnydinny!
Old May 12th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 12, 6:08*am, "Sundance" wrote:
[...]

Seem wike yoorsefl hab mayd uh signifurkant comtwibyooshun tew da
furfur unnerstandink ob dis mussteeryus spase-tym-fud'ndindin
continooyum an ai fur wun, saWOOt yoo as a reel Einstein Kittee.
Pweez dew gnot giff up. Yoo uh cheenyuss pawbly.
MeOwy, in aww
Old May 13th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 12 May 2011 03:08:09 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

So now I reely duznt unnerstan. Da linez on da rownd fing went arown an
arown an arown, an still we had no dinner. Eedur derez sumfing mor to it, or
Meowmie iz juss makin da hole fing up. Yeah, datz whare myown toonaz are,
shez makin it up.

Sundance

Y'kno, Sundance,

Hoomanz is operatink on diffurent frekwenceez den usses. Dey needs to
be led by the paw....
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/12/2011 7:14:20 PM
Old May 13th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinksa hoominz uses dat 'skuze fur not bein timeta eat beclawz dey iz
bein lazee, ifin dey wuld juzt get up anna gif owtta fudz da whole wurld
wuld bea betterer pwaze, chester