The Greatest Lesson I Learned From My Cats

Old July 17th 05, 05:38 PM
CatNipped

Default The Greatest Lesson I Learned From My Cats

To bury my nasty sh*t and not leave it out on display for all the world to
see! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 17th 05, 07:18 PM
MissysMom

The greatest lesson I learned from my cat is to play hard and then
cuddle up next to someone I love and a long nap.

LMM (Little Missy's Mom)

Old July 17th 05, 10:24 PM
Enfilade

But CN....Kumani leaves her treasures out for all the world to admire!

--Fil

Old July 17th 05, 11:29 PM
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
But CN....Kumani leaves her treasures out for all the world to admire!

--Fil

LOL. So do a lot of people here lately! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 18th 05, 12:13 AM
Pamela Shirk

"CatNipped" wrote in message
To bury my nasty sh*t and not leave it out on display for all the world to
see! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I learned that we all have to get along, even if we don't like someone very
much. I also have learned that sleep and scritches are the second and third
most important parts of a cat's day. Food is number one.

Pam S. who has some very fluffy cats

Old July 18th 05, 12:39 AM
Mary

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
nk.net...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
To bury my nasty sh*t and not leave it out on display for all the world

see! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I learned that we all have to get along, even if we don't like someone

very
much. I also have learned that sleep and scritches are the second and

third
most important parts of a cat's day. Food is number one.

Pam S. who has some very fluffy cats

I think humans would also benefit from extra sleep and scritches.
Especially if we had, as cats do, a Benign Giant Hand that could
rub us all over, scritching as it goes! Think about it. You go in,
flop on the bed and try to look cute like the cats do, and
here it comes: The Giant Hand. No wonder cats are so happy.

Old July 18th 05, 12:45 AM
Trish

"CatNipped" wrote in message
To bury my nasty sh*t and not leave it out on display for all the

world
see! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I learned that we all have to get along, even if we don't like someone

very
much. I also have learned that sleep and scritches are the second and

third
most important parts of a cat's day. Food is number one.

Pam S. who has some very fluffy cats

I think humans would also benefit from extra sleep and scritches.
Especially if we had, as cats do, a Benign Giant Hand that could
rub us all over, scritching as it goes! Think about it. You go in,
flop on the bed and try to look cute like the cats do, and
here it comes: The Giant Hand. No wonder cats are so happy.

Here's a lesson no one ever writes about:

It's ok to walk over people as long as you're cute

Old July 18th 05, 05:00 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
To bury my nasty sh*t and not leave it out on display for all the
world to see! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Last night, as I was trying to go to sleep, I heard this noise coming
from downstairs. Thwack, thwack, thwack! I got up and went to
investigate. Vino's litterbox is under the stairs and there he was,
frantically clawing at the mat in front of his box. I realized
instantly what had happened. He'd accidentally peed outside of the
box (sometimes his butt hangs out, don't know why he does that) and
was trying to bury it but couldn't. Poor guy! He was trying so hard
to bury his nasty sh*t! You gotta love him for trying so hard. So I
helped him out and cleaned it all up with some fresh smelling cleaner.
I could tell he was pleased because he came up to bed with me and
slept well all night.
All's well when the nasty sh*t's buried :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old July 18th 05, 05:58 AM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Persia got sick to her tummy once when I was out (don't recall where, the
store, the office, I dunno). She dragged one of my t-shirts out of the
clean clothes basket and carefully draped it over the mess she'd made. Of
course when I walked into the bedroom the first thing I noticed was one of
my t-shirts was in the middle of the floor. I couldn't exactly get cross
with her; the poor girl was embarrassed. She's such a lady-like kitty

Jill

Old July 18th 05, 03:54 PM
Christine Burel

"CatNipped" wrote in message
To bury my nasty sh*t and not leave it out on display for all the world

see! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I learned that we all have to get along, even if we don't like someone

very
much. I also have learned that sleep and scritches are the second and

third
most important parts of a cat's day. Food is number one.

Pam S. who has some very fluffy cats

I learned how much patience, love, and not giving up on a furperson can work
wonders over time, from taming a feral to placing a "hard-to-place" kitty.
I learned about loyalty, true friendship, and graciousness of spirit from my
Frodo.
Christine

Vomiting cat bookbug2005 Cats - misc 57 April 10th 05 09:42 PM
Indoor cat..quality of life? blair thompson Cat health & behaviour 420 September 14th 04 11:46 PM
cat trivia Frank Cat health & behaviour 40 June 16th 04 04:15 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM