Purrs and prayers please...

Old October 31st 05, 09:55 AM
Helen Miles

Default Purrs and prayers please...

Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Helen M

Old October 31st 05, 10:04 AM
Lesley

Helen Miles wrote:
Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Furballs on purring alert!!!! I'll do the praying bit (Sarrasine's idea
of a prayer would probably start with "Oy God, you are sitting on my
chair!"). Let us know as soon as she's back!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 31st 05, 10:27 AM
Jeanette

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:fa2bbeb081841c3576e5d7233d7d393b.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Helen M

I've got everything crossed.

Jeanette

Old October 31st 05, 11:42 AM
Adrian

Helen Miles wrote:
Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to
arrange to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it
through OK.

Helen M

Purrs for Miss Whiskers, I shall be checking for an update after 2
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 31st 05, 12:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Helen Miles wrote:
Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

We'll be purring, let us know how she does.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 31st 05, 01:36 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:55:43 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Umpteen dozen mega-purrs are on their way, as well as doggy-wags,
and fervent prayers from me that all goes great for the little lady.
Keeping fingers crossed and hoping to hear good news soonest.

Jeanne
Old October 31st 05, 01:37 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"Helen Miles" wrote:

Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Fingers and paws all crossed here for an easy op and speedy
recovery.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi
Old October 31st 05, 02:52 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:55:43 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Helen M

Purrs and crossed paws for MW.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old October 31st 05, 09:53 PM
Nan

wrote:

Miss Whiskers has gone in for her op today. I have to ring up to arrange
to pick her up 2pm. Please purr and pray that she makes it through OK.

Helen M

Mega purrs are on the way for Miss Whiskers to have come through the
surgery with flying colors.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.