Hoo iz uh HC ?

Old March 1st 11, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Hoo iz uh HC ??

juzt remfur, we 'cepts anee writin style, when we furzt kamed soft wuz beree
catfuzzled abowt meowchat so violette lowered herown standards anna speaked
moztely inna hoominspeak so dat soft kuld keep up itz onlee wiffa 'sperienze
data hoomin kan dowit, lemme see, unca gandolf iza gud zample, himz iz comin
along in meowchat, ifin we demanded himzta speak in meowchat himz wuldint
pozt nearlee az muc den we wuldint find owt how lorili iz, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Hmm, you iz rite i soft, we hazznt had inny nookomerz heer fur uhwile n
mabbee dey dunt gnow we uze meowchat? ai dunt gnow. n yoo hab nebber ben
put off or confuzed bai yew bai innyune heer dat ai gnow uff, n ai hab ben
heer fur 3 yeerz gnow. n heer iz were ai met mai wink, MeOwy. We r awl
frendlei heer n MeOwy ugreez wiff meh on dat une tew. sew dunt yew wurry
nun abaowt dat. Umkay? we awl luvz yew soft. n gitingh te gnow da
nookomerz heer.
Mosey n MeOwy

the way i see this, if the participant is in the group and is not a cat,
other than the first mention that they are friendly to cats, and what
their species is its probably not needed, and i would like to apologise
for the newer posters here as we haven't had newer members for a long time
and like all famlies we tend to forget that everyone doesn't know our
customs, so if anyone has been confused, or has been off put by anything i
have written, i am sorry, nothing was written to offend just inform,

soft

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote

Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, (uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz usses catz n uthur kreecherz az
wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai furgotted diz
Fank yew mai furendz.

I think the term has gotten confised and us new folks may need a new one
if it matters to the group on who's 'voted' or not.

The gist of the 'usage' of the term since I came in means pretty much
'cat friend' and accepted at events as a member. Hehehe no 'cat escort'
required. Just 'not actually a cat'

We can come up with a new name if it bothers the established long term
members about the ones who've never been voted or even knew that was
something needed. It's not a stress point to come up with some other
moniker for 4foots like Pepe and Gigi or Cash and Aunti Mabel or da Bear
and Samanfa.

'Sudddenly fins, tails and ears perk up to listen to see what name fits
them best. They wonder and a finny friend suggests ESFOC (especial
friend of Cats). Cash adds WSFOC (Woofie special friend of Cats). Aunti
Mabel, always the voice of sanity, says they probably have a list
someplace, lets check it first before we come up with new ones. Then, we
can ask how that voting is done later while being polite'.

Old March 1st 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Shure, datz fyne wiff meh OEJ..fank yew fur gnow letz jest enjoi da kruz.
Mosey

mayhapz afur da kruze, anna when thingz getz bak to normal at herown hoze
we can diskuzz diz den, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="
ai duzznt remfur eifer, but hur shud be. Mosey

i duzint remfur ifin anti heafur haz been boted or not, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pitô.ônya
"Rebecca"

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
unca fred iz anna i thinkz dat merand banda wuz alzo, but alla ofur
creshurez dat wuz HC haz prolee gone to da brige, Trudi

Old March 2nd 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 1, 4:38*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

can ask how that voting is done later while being polite'.- Hide quoted text -

Mine kittee bowkabyoolarry wuz awl mixed up atted furst.
I fink itted purrrdee mutch cowwekt gnaow.
Goink fwum "meow meow meow" to awl dese offur wurds took a widdl wile.
MeOwy, empafyzing wif dose hoo ar awl miksed up
(ai stil go meow meow meow to da meowmie)
Old March 5th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I fink we haf been FAR tuu quick to award the title HC!

Anti Heathur deserfs it doh.

Lucy
Old March 5th 11, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

when she iz all betterer anna rezted den we kan taksa bote, but not until
hersef writez uses anna sayz its sorta bak to regular at herown howze,
Trudi, contemplatin a howze wif no cowch...

Old March 6th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Yoo iz doingh jest fyne naow heer mai wink/wife kitty.
ai faown diz lynx on wiki n dat mite hulp wiff da meowchat sum.ai hoap
..n ai m gnot tryin tew be meen ur nuffin, Nope. ai m gnot meen at awl.
ai dunt remembur iffen ai speeked diz wen ai kame heer ovur 3 yeerz ugo r
gnot.
sawry
ai tew meow at mai meowmie n pa .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat
Luffs n uh *nosepoink*
Mosey, ulso empafyzing wif dose hoo ar awl miksed up

Old March 6th 11, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Yes, we assept ennee ritin style, but kitteez shud know dat meowchat an
lolspeak iz not da same. Lotz uv ussez speekz meowchat, but not awl:
Daisy-chan speekz sumfing more like lolspeek, sum kitteez speekz hoomin
English, an Mosey haz hizown way uv tawkin. Itz innerestin havin awl da
difurent dialeckz.

Rebecca

Old March 6th 11, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i think dem two wuz difurnt... anna ursef iz korekt, alla diffurint acintz
anna dialetz iz beree kule, Trudi