Time to danze!!!

Old March 9th 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Time to danze!!!!

while i wuld lofe to do diz, mine bak legz wont'low it, but fangz fur da
offur, trudi

i iz sure dey kan du dat, dat iz berree romantikal... Trudi"
On Mar 2, 8:31 pm, "Mme. Ana s Lachatte"
On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:00:04 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

trudi hopes Mme. A. comes along soon and introduces the night
musicains and talks about the rest of the cruise.

Meow Kitties!

We haffs a smawl danse band fur da owlder
kitties, which will alternate wif a singer at da
piano. Fur da yunger kittiez who wikes dat woud
moosik, dere iz a disk-jokey-cat down in da
lownge.

We shud be neer Fworida soon, so we can awl sit
owtside tomorrow and take in sum sun and wewax, I
finks dat da Captain will be offerink a tour ob da
ship. And ob cawze dere iz offur aktibities wike
da card and billiard room, moofies in da theater,
and an open bar.

Soon we will be arrifink in jamica, where
RastaCatJohn will meet usses!

Troodi - does yoo haff any romantikal aktibitiez
pwanned?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Ana s

I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/2/2011 7:25:47 PM

Duz da band dew tankgo?
If sew ai wil wepare tew da wounge an don mine speshul outffft.
MeOwy paw in paw wif hur best danse purrner, Mosey-

Oh MeOwy, mai luv, we kan dew da tango ugin, wiff yer speshul owtfyt.
Wee mayke uh gud teem, dunt wee?
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

O, Twudi, yoor appweesheeayshun ob womantiksssissm iss noted. Wud yoo
care tew joyn us in a tankgo twio (i hab seen dis on teevee) in wich 2
kitteez is tankgoing an da 3rd kittee pawps up in beetween dem.
MeOwy

Hmmmm dat mite wurk, iffen Trudi axeptz diz.
Mosey
Old March 9th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 8, 8:18*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:11:40 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

nip' cheese' and prey' ...Hmmm...fishy ... pounceez...canz...

Krunchiez! I wubs mine kibbles!

I ignorz hooman an gushy foodz for mine kibblez!

--
All my Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 3/8/2011 7:18:12 PM

I agwee a hundurrd purrsent. I onwy eet kribbls an ai likk da gwayvee
off da gushy foodz.

Ahem. Bak tew dansing. Heer I is, Mosey, in mine speshul outffft tew
danse da tankgo. I botted dis see-froo ankl lenth drwess atted
Pitoonya's bootieek, an i am waring hi heel espadrilles fur da tuch ob
da latin.

Wat yoo fink, mine wuff?
Shall we danse?

MeOwy, reaching to Mosey and taking his paw.....

Old March 9th 11, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kittys gather around as the tango music starts and the dance begins,
everyone is 'cited to see the dance with the new outfit,

trudi turning to barbi... i mite not be ableta danze dat danze but i thinkz
i mite hafta get one of doze owtfitz.

Barbi nods in agreemint abowt da owtfit, thinking she is too shy to actual
danze in furnt of people

Old March 9th 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:11:40 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

nip' cheese' and prey' ...Hmmm...fishy ... pounceez...canz...

Krunchiez! I wubs mine kibbles!

I ignorz hooman an gushy foodz for mine kibblez!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/8/2011 7:18:12 PM

agwee a hundurrd purrsent. I onwy eet kribbls an ai likk da gwayvee
off da gushy foodz.

Ahem. Bak tew dansing. Heer I is, Mosey, in mine speshul outffft tew
danse da tankgo. I botted dis see-froo ankl lenth drwess atted
Pitoonya's bootieek, an i am waring hi heel espadrilles fur da tuch ob
da latin.

Wat yoo fink, mine wuff?
Shall we danse?

MeOwy, reaching to Mosey and taking his paw

ai wuff yer owtfit mai luff, n da drezz iz vury bootiful n kinda daringh n
ai wike r yer shooz tew .
Letz danse.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey --taking MeOwy's paw

Old March 9th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

i iz sure dey kan du dat, dat iz berree romantikal... Trudi
On Mar 2, 8:31 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

[...]

yeUP. ai wood wuv tew dew da tango wiff yew ugin.
Mosey

Old March 10th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:01:44 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ahem. Bak tew dansing. Heer I is, Mosey, in mine speshul outffft tew
danse da tankgo. I botted dis see-froo ankl lenth drwess atted
Pitoonya's bootieek, an i am waring hi heel espadrilles fur da tuch ob
da latin.

Oh mine towz! Yoo luks lubbly!An da Tango iz such
a romantikal danse! Mine hooman and myownself hab
been know to watch dis on da tv....

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2011 7:47:32 PM
Old March 10th 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Mine Darling Wifekitty Stormmee, may I haves this dance? (Quickly,
before the typist goes back to writing a term paper!)

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 6
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old March 10th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Storrmmee stuffz da lzt shrimpee in her faze, wipez herown pawz anna off to
da danze floor for a beautiful, long waltz dat seems to go on furever anna
yetted will end too qwiklee fur da yung kuple...

itz owrz furzt annifurasaree diz year... how kule iz dat, Storrmmee

Old March 10th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

az da ung kuple startz der waltz, efuricat elze what wantsa danze realizes
da howur iz gettin late so one by one alla kuplez join inna slow danze, MH
and missy have started inna corner by der table, Jack and trudi are in a
little alclove because trudi is a bit afraid to get bumped by so manee ofur
cats, Chester and lucy are in da middle wif storrmmee and rosco... OEJ and
stt are right in there... barbi is danzin wiffa mysteree kittee who she has
recentlee met onna nofur grup anna is bringing along fur da fun... ofurcats
are showing up fur da lazt danze of da efinin even furn da disco rum as they
have tired themselves owt wiffa fazt danzin anna da dj haz worn his meow owt
and so the evenin is comin to a cloze with some really happy kittyz...

over the PA system without being intrusive the annownzement iz made that at
the end of diz damze kittyz may efur stop offatta buffett rite owtside da
danzin rum or place an order fur ru m serfize ta be delivered later,

Trudi: well jack i has beree muc enjoyed spendin diz efinin wif urownsef
anna i hope i willz see ursef agin befur da kruze iz ofur,... jack smilez
anna dey keep danzin... den he sayz he hopez she wuld agree to eat da late
nite buffett wif him, she nods and they keep danzin
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Storrmmee stuffz da lzt shrimpee in her faze, wipez herown pawz anna off
to da danze floor for a beautiful, long waltz dat seems to go on furever
anna yetted will end too qwiklee fur da yung kuple...

itz owrz furzt annifurasaree diz year... how kule iz dat, Storrmmee

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Mine Darling Wifekitty Stormmee, may I haves this dance? (Quickly,
before the typist goes back to writing a term paper!)

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 6
Sheriff Of Catmerica

balintimez danze anna fudz Stormmee Cat community 25 March 3rd 10 10:30 AM
da lazt danze Stormmmee Cat community 13 October 30th 09 05:35 PM
Da Danze Granby Cat community 38 March 9th 08 10:46 PM
da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 03:30 AM
letz danze Stormmee Cat community 32 October 27th 06 12:56 AM