New kittens up date

Old March 15th 05, 11:17 PM
Rosemary

Default New kittens up date

Panic!
Tiny Timmy had something in his mouth. Could see something white in the
corner of his mouth & tried to extract it with tweezers, a vain hope, he
struggled so much I put him in the carry cage & raced down to the Vets.

Took him out at the Vets what ever it was had gone, searched the cage,
nothing, so we presume he had swallowed it. The Vet couldn't find
anything wrong with him but he has given us some Cat Lax to help him
pass what ever it is. So we are on" faeces watch" for the next few
days.
Timmy seems quite happy, came home, had something to eat, & is now
fast asleep in a heap with his brother.

I have been madly vacumming the house, getting rid of all small objects
I find, I don't want to go through that again.

I will post some pics when I figure out how.

--
Rosemary
Old March 16th 05, 12:15 AM
CATherine

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:17:18 +0000, Rosemary
wrote:

Panic!
Tiny Timmy had something in his mouth. Could see something white in the
corner of his mouth & tried to extract it with tweezers, a vain hope, he
struggled so much I put him in the carry cage & raced down to the Vets.

Took him out at the Vets what ever it was had gone, searched the cage,
nothing, so we presume he had swallowed it. The Vet couldn't find
anything wrong with him but he has given us some Cat Lax to help him
pass what ever it is. So we are on" faeces watch" for the next few
days.
Timmy seems quite happy, came home, had something to eat, & is now
fast asleep in a heap with his brother.

I have been madly vacumming the house, getting rid of all small objects
I find, I don't want to go through that again.

I will post some pics when I figure out how.

Is it possible what you saw was a baby tooth that fell out?

--
CATherine
Old March 16th 05, 08:48 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Timmy to pass whatever he ate,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Rosemary" wrote in message

[...]

Rosemary's Profile:

http://www.pet-manual.co.uk/member.p...nfo&userid=286
View this thread:

http://www.pet-manual.co.uk/showthre...threadid=34933

News==----

Newsgroups

=----

Old March 16th 05, 10:13 PM
Rosemary

Timmy seems fine today , his usual little perky self. So hopefully it
was a fuss over nothing.
It is a dull,wet day here today so the kittens just want to snuggle
together & sleep.

--
Rosemary
Old March 17th 05, 01:05 AM
Lois Reay

"Rosemary" wrote in message

Timmy seems fine today , his usual little perky self. So hopefully it
was a fuss over nothing.
It is a dull,wet day here today so the kittens just want to snuggle
together & sleep.

Awwwwwwwwww so cute.

Lois