To da boat!

Old January 21st 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default To da boat!

Thanks.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan each take a few oysters and go to a
table. They sniff them and hungrily eat them quickly.

These are wonderful. Let's get some more!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, going back to the buffet

Stormmee wrote:
now that I kan hep wif, he signalz a waiter kitty who bringz anofur tray of
oyzterz to da buffett... her ya go, hep yourownsefz, ifin you wantz anything
elze juz ask da waiter kitty, TV, thinking he needs more of a nap
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
There are oysters here????? We want to try one!!! They sound like
they'll be really good!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

ChildFree23 wrote:
What's an oyster?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
[Not A Seafood Cat]

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Howae about weze visit da giftyshoppe after we eetz anna
restes. Wanna try
an oyster?

Boogie, relacksin
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[purrpurrnuzzlepurr] I didn't do much shopping. Want to
visit
the gift shop with me?

Kitty Schottland

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Letz go, darlin girlcat! (hedbut, earlick) I'm all fur
smurgling a bit anna
den hittin da boo-fay onna da bote! I'z you hafin fun? Did
you buy lotsa
stuff shoppin?

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna unseasonably warm this week,
Bawlmer

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[Fluffy dark tortie weaves in and out of the crowd looking
for
her winkwink.] Boogie, where is you? Do you want to go on
the
boat?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy
ov
Cleo
an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to
Dijon
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da
canals
ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes
on a
leesurly
croose.

Fur doze dat forgotted, Cleo an I haff chartered Le
Premier,
kitty
owned and operated luggsury hotel-barge (yew can see da
hooman
version
heer:
http://www.hotelbargevacations.com/h...-itinerary.htm
),
especially outfitted an stocked wif da finest of feline
fudz
an
befferages ov awl kinds for da discernink feline!

Dere are many staterooms fur one, two or more kitties, a
glass
enclosed observation deck, liberry, smoking longue,
cocktail
lounge
and dinikn room, and of cawze, a soundproofed kitten
playroom!

So kitties, let'z port offur to Dijon, where we will meet
owr
frendz
fur da crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2006 12:39:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 21st 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Okey dokey. I will tell yoo sum basik stufz an yoo kan letme kno if derez
anyfing else yoo wantz ta know.

Ize abowt five anna haf yeerz old, an I haz bin in my onetroohome since I
wuz abowt 5 munfs old. My sisfur Cassidy an me bof kame to liv wif Meowmie
an da seenyur sittisin kittee Jennifer dat alreddy lived heer, but Cassidy
wented to da brij aftur only a kuppla weekz. Yoo may hav seen my tribyoot
to hur at da last Jellicle Ball.

[Sundance chomps down some more food.]

After 2 more munfs, Jennifer wented to da brij, too. Da TED telled Meowmie
dat da sikmonsterz dat taked Cassidy mite still be in da howse, so no mor
kitteez shud kum in fur a while. I did not like bein a only kittee, an I
did efurry fing I kud fingk uv to let Meowmie kno dat. Finally Rebecca
kamed to liv heer, an we haz bin a happee fambly ever sints.

[more chomping]

I haz lotsz sponsabiliteez heer. I iz Chief Inspektagater an I inspektagate
efurryfing dat kums into da hows. I keepz da tip uv Meowmie's noze kleen.
I remindz Meowmie when it iz time to feed ussez, or when itz almost time, or
when itz not kwite time but I fingk she needz a reminder enneeway. I fites
waddermonster greeblings ennee time Meowmie terns on da fawsit.

[more chomping, a discrete burp, and Sundance finishes the food on his
plate]

Iz dat da kind uv fing yoo wuz innerestid in? Yoo kan aks me whutebber else
yoo wantz, an den maybe yoo kan tell me bowt yurownself, too. I wud lub to
heer bowt da fingz dat haz happinned in yur life, cuz dey made yoo da
innerestin kittee dat yoo iz tuday!

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Uh Huh....an az soon az we finitsh heer, we'll get on dat lukzuree bartch
an
have dinner...
or at leazt deezert!

Wen we dun't hab fud in ower moftz, I wanted tu azk yu bowt yurself.
Meowmee iz tuu lazy tu go intu sum kayvez kawlt 'arkyvz'.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
Oh my gudniss, awl dat sowns so gud... I fingk I will try sum uv awl

dat,
too... I better get startid!

[Sundance digs in and chows down.]

Old January 21st 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wow, awla dat iz innuriztink!
I yam sorry dat yu lozt Cassidy an Jennifer.

In mine heowz tuu, dere livt anuddur kitty furzt, buttid hur wented tu da
bridj juzt aftur
da Jellicle Ball befurr da lazt wun. Hur nayme wuz Dyna Mo/Mite, kuz she
wuz dat
kynda cat... Yu mite hav red mine tribyoot tu hur at da lazt Jellicle Ball.
So it seemz dat we hab doze hart akez in commun.

Where I livt b-furr kummin tu myowntruheowm, I livt wiff mine own meowmee
an twu siblinkz. Wun neffurr gru bery big, day kawlt hym Runty, an he
wented tu
da brij wile I wuz styll dere. Mine own meowmee an mine twu bruddurz were
kawt
in da owt, buttid day suun feownd owt dat we wuzzunt reelee 'furril' owt
kitteez..
In dat Rez-Qu heowz, dere wuz twee uddur kittiez dat livt dere awlla da
tyme,
an day gotted tu eet da fud foizt, buttid dere wuz awlwayz enuff levt furr
Meowmee
an mine twu brudz. Neow I lyke beein uhn olny kitty, an I kin eet weneffur
I wanna.

[Pitoonya siyhz, an haz a sip ov Frenchy nip wyne.]

I yam olny twu anna haff yeerz owld, an I yam healffy, butted day taykes me
tu vizit TED
eech yeer, kuz of sumwun naymt Inny Shurenze.

[Pitoony lapz sum Fishy Swah]

I dunt du mutsh woik heer, juzt eet, an sleep, an nap, an play---I play
alot. I runrunrun,
an pattypaw balz an tytly rolt up plaztik bagz, day ar mine favorit, I karry
dem roewnd in mine meowff, den paddypaw dem lyka meowz. I awlzo eet stufft
meowz'z taylez. I lyke tu play wiff
mine two Cat-dancerz...maybe sumtyme yu kin kum bizit mee an play Cat-dancer
wiff me.
Wudja lyke dat? Weer du yu an Rebecca liv?

[Pitoonya nibbelz sum lopstur dipt in buddur]

Datz awwl dat I kin tink ov furr neow...jee, I neffurr tawkt diz mutsh
befurr....

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
[...]

. ..

Old January 22nd 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Well, da too uv yoo luks like yooz havvin a gud time juss tawkin wif eech
uther. How abowt if I seez yoo later at dinner?

By da way, did yoo kno yoo haz a flower on yur hed?

Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hiya 'Bekky' !
I kynda figgert yu wud evenshurlee be heer...
D'ya yuz wanna sit wiff me an yur bruddur???

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
Ize heer now -- I haz to fangk whoevver leeved da porter kordinitz set
fur
ussez.

Rebecca, still hopping and bopping around

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm here now and Rebecca got into the teleporter to come here right
after I did. So she should be here soon.

Nathan

Old January 22nd 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wow, itz so nice to kno mor abowt yurownself. Yoo kno, Rebecca an me
rememfurz Dyna. Rebecca liked hur furry much an had startid fingkin uv hur
az a sisfur. She wuz furry sad when Dyna wented to da brij.

I hazta go to da TED soon, too. Wun uv da fings dey alwaze duz when Ize
dere iz put dropz in myown noze! Datz in kase da sikmonsterz dat taked
Cassidy mite be in me, too.

Yes, I wud injoy to vizzit yoo an Anti Sylvia at yur hows an play wif da
Cat-Dancerz. Sumtime yoo kan kum vizzit my hows an we kan play wif owr
liddle stuft mowsiez -- we haz abowt a milyun uv dem frum owr Sekrit Santa!
Owr howse iz in Catifurnia, neer San Furncisco. It haz bin furry kold heer
lately, so I helpz Meowmie keep warm by sittin on hur a lot.

Yoo kno, Ize reely injoyin dis eevnin wif yoo. Iz yoo havvin a gud time?

Old January 22nd 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Uh huh, yur Bruddur tozt it dere. Duzen't it luuk kyute, Lyka fayeree hat??
Kin yu tell da it'z uh Petunia? I wuz naymed affur it, I wunner wy???

Shur, we'll see yu an yur frend at dinner. He'z kyute. It lukt lyke yu twu
were
havink uh gudgud tyme dancin.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old January 22nd 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I shur yam havvin uh gud tyme! I yam glad dat yu ar tuu.

It'z gud dat TED kin keep yu sayfe frum sikmonsturz.
I get pokt an shot furr tu keep frum getin sik.

I liff in Cattyfurrnya tuu!!
I liff in Sufurren Cattyfurrnya, in da Sandy Furr Nando Valley.
Dat maykez me uh Valley Cat, ya kno...

Pitoonya with a petunia on her hed

et...

Old January 22nd 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

A nice soft cusion to sit on, fangu furry much.

Kitty Schottlan, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Den off I goez to get usses sum. Iz dere ennyfing else dat you
particularly
fancy, mine deer?

Boogie, havin fun being chival...chavalrou...furry polite anna
obligin.

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sure, mine dearest, I'ze will be happy to try oysters.

Kitty Schottland, VC

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Dearest, an oyster iz a kind of fishy dat lifs inna shell
inna
da oshun.
It's a little ugly, buttid it tastes soo gudgud, espeshully
wif
nip-shampaigne. Iffen youze try one anna don't like it,
I'll
just get you
sumfing else frum da boofay dat youze will like better.

Boogie, hopin hiz lady-wifecat iz willin to try new fuds as
he
is quite the
adventurous gourmet and will try ennyfing he sees hiz
Meowmie
or Paw (or
ennyone else fur dat matter) eetin (including green olives,
various candy,
sushi, cooked soybeans[edamame] banana bread...pretty much
omnivourous)

{Note to those kindly concerned, he may get a tiny taste to
try, but that's
all he gets (much to his chagrin)}

Old January 22nd 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Kitty Schottland sticks her snoot forward and sniffs the
oysters. She shakes her head.] I don't think I'm going to like
oysters, dearest. What else is on your tray?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Boogie wheels a smallish cart back to where his dear Kitty is
waiting on a
black velvet cushun.

Mine deer, I bringed a little of efurry fing fur youze to try.
Wud you like
to try an oyster first?

Boogie, lookin forward to enjoyin a grazin session wif hiz
onetrooluf

Old January 23rd 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I eatz efury chanze i getz, I iz a big boycat, almoz 20 pwndz, TED told soft
i hadda loze weight, den when soft 'splained 'bout Tiger anna hizsef needing
fud out alla time TED hadda nerf ta sugezt i hadd xrcize instead, TV,
hrmphing atta thought of eatin less or mofin more
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you eaten yet? We're starving!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, looking for the food

Stormmee wrote:
TV wakes the rezt of da way up anna greatz hiz furndz, Hi you guyz, TV
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up at the boat.

This looks like a lot of fun.

Hi everykitty.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties!

Now dat we'fe had owr fill ov good fud an drink curtesy ov Cleo an
TV, an dansed an hunted lampshades, it's time to 'port to Dijon to
meet da barge-hotel dat will be takink usses down da canals ov
Bourgogne (Burgundy) fur 7 days, from Dijon to Escommes on a leesurly
croose.

Fur doze dat forgotted, Cleo an I haff chartered Le Premier, a kitty