To da boat!

Old January 16th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default To da boat!

Fangu furr da sugjekshun, OEJ. He iz kute, izn't he, an bery konsidurae an
po lyte tuu.
Pitoonya gravitaytz tu da liddul taybul furr twu

"Stormmee" wrote in message
OEJ sees petunia lukin fur a table and stopz herself... He iz a kute bocat
gud fur da two of youz, OEJ points to a smallish low table in a corner

that
is shaded and a little secluded, try dat one, OEJ, who would haf invited

dem
to sit wif hersef and STT but she sees the couple needz ta be a little

more
purvate
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
I wyll fynd a nize kornur taybul furr uz.

I yam shur dat yu wyll selekt wunnerful tings furr uz at da boofay,
Sundanze.

Pitoonya, koylee

"Sundance" wrote in message
m...
Yes, it shur duz. Wud yoo like to kumpanee myownself thru da buffay,

or
wud
yoo like to find ussez a table an I will bring a selekshun uv fudz fur

ussez
to try?

Sundance

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
Awlla da fuud luukz gud, duzen't it Sunnydanze?
An o my o my, aren't dere sum soffiztikayted pazzengurz abord?

Pitoonya, bery imprezt

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hi, You guyz, lokit atta alla diz fud, Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Okeydokey!

[Sundance and Pitoonya go through the 'porter and appear on the

boat
in
the
buffet room.]

Mmmmm, this lukz gudgudgud, an luk -- derez Tiger an Anaïs!

Hihi,
yoo
gize!
Iz we unnerway yet?

Sundance

Old January 16th 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Whaaah???? Fowlerz!!!! O!!!!
Wy day ar lufferlee...pinkz, an purrrpulz, an wites, an redz, an strypz!!!!!
Ar day????? Can day be????....
Er Sunnydanze, ar day da fowlurz dat I wuz naymed aftur, bu neffurr seen
tyll neow????

Pitoonya, ofurrwelmt

"Sundance" wrote in message
et...
Okey dokey!

[Sundance goes to the buffet and loads up a big tray with samples of all

the
different kinds of food. He joins Pitoonya at the table, but without the
tray.]

The maître d' iz bringin da tray... Heer he iz now.

[The maître d' approaches Sundance's and Pitoonya's table carrying a huge
tray covered with a large dome-shaped cover. He places the tray on the
table, a little closer to Pitoonya than to Sundance.]

Fangu, missur. Pleez, go ahed an remoov da cuvver.

"Oui, m'sieu Sundance, right away."

[With a conspiratorial little smile, the maître d' removes the cover from
the tray, and... hundreds of petunia blossoms spill out all over the table
and the seated kitties! Sundance waits for Pitoonya's reaction, hoping

she
likes it.]

Old January 16th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:29:56 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

*tiger and TV see and are veri impurrezzed* gud goin bub, tiger and TV say
to Sundance queetly

Awwww, dats so sweet, izn't it Tiger?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/16/2006 10:49:30 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 16th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:44:10 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

Yez kinda makez minsef feelz bad all I did wuz get deze fur yourownsef,
reaches unner table anna pullz outta boket of bluebellz, baby's breath and
white rozes, Tiger

Oh, Tiger, dats so sweet ov yew! Efurry girl-kitty luffs flowerz an
da thot behind dem, not how many or how much dey cost!

Yew'll alwayz be my fafforite kitty! smooch, smurgle Fangu for da
luffly flowerz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/16/2006 1:48:32 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 17th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Sundance picks up a blossom and flicks it over to Pitoonya.]

Yes, dey iz petuniaz!

[Sundance flicks another blossom, which lands on Pitoonya's head.]

I dint kno yoo had nevver seed dem befur! Heer, hav dis one!

[Sundance flicks over another blossom, giggling.]

Ize glad yoo likez dem.

[Sundance turns to the maître d' and flicks a blossom at him. The maître d'
smiles indulgently.]

Missur, wud yoo bring da tray wif da fudz now?

"Furry gud, m'sieu Sundance."

[Sundance looks at all the blossoms.]

Hmmm, dis made a bigger mess dan I thot. Whut duz yoo want ta do wif awl
deze?

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Whaaah???? Fowlerz!!!! O!!!!
Wy day ar lufferlee...pinkz, an purrrpulz, an wites, an redz, an
strypz!!!!!
Ar day????? Can day be????....
Er Sunnydanze, ar day da fowlurz dat I wuz naymed aftur, bu neffurr seen
tyll neow????

Pitoonya, ofurrwelmt

et...

Old January 17th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Bon swar, missur inspekter! I iz fine, fangu furry much. Pleeze eskyooz me
fur not replyin to yurownself sooner, but I wuz a liddle bizzy arrangin a
surprize fur Pitoonya. Perhaps yoo saw it a fyoo momintz ago?

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message

Ah, Bonjoor, m'sieu Sundance shakes paws. Meow, and how iz
yurownself? I haff not seen you since Anaïs and Tiger's bewinking in
Ejipt! And zat must be ze luffly Pityoonia zat yew are wif. slurps
oyster, sips champagne

Eeet iz gud to see yew again, umm let me see zese crabbies heer...

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old January 17th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:30:43 GMT, Sundance's little agile paws typed:

Bon swar, missur inspekter! I iz fine, fangu furry much. Pleeze eskyooz me
fur not replyin to yurownself sooner, but I wuz a liddle bizzy arrangin a
surprize fur Pitoonya. Perhaps yoo saw it a fyoo momintz ago?

Ah oui. It was luffly, as eez yung luff. You are boff lucky kitties!

And your sisfurt Rebecca? Eez she on zis crooze?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/17/2006 10:06:29 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 17th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

The Captain, Jean-Paul, walks to the observation deck where our
kitties are enjoying the buffet and socializing:

Bon Jour Kitties! I am ze Captain, Jean-Paul, and glad to make your
akwaitance! In a few minutes we will be underway, stoppink at
Fleurey-sur-Ouche zis effenink. Zere are many wine-making chateaus
zere, and of cawze anykitty can disembark to visit zem, shop in ze
village or chase flutterbys!

Please excuse ze presence of M. Lenoir - and hiz two kittens - who
will be making adjustment to owr noo fuel-efficient engine as we
traffel.

Ze dinner is at eight tonite, buttid ze kitchen an bar al alwayz
afailable.

Zere eez also a lounge and library in addition to owr offur
amenities; eef anykitty has a request, pleeze just ask me, I am happy
to accommodat owr guests.

Bon Voyage!

--
Purrs,