Diagnose My Cat Contest (winner get's a free photo of Fluffy)

Old May 21st 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Diagnose My Cat Contest (winner get's a free photo of Fluffy)

The cat goes to the vet when I have reason to think he is dying or has
rabies.

If he surives another week though, I'll take him for shots.

... I suppose I could switch to my regular newsreader so I can block all
the pathetic ASSHOLES out there like cybercat.

Lose some weight cybercat. Everyone knows the abusers on the net are
FAT pathetic slobs who hate themselves, drink heavily, beat their
spouses and
children, and screw their nieghbors kids... We know what your story is,
so please.. keep out of it if you have nothing but your stupid ass
NUKABLE american ****.

**** off and die, asshole.

Old May 21st 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

And you get your jollies boning mittens up the ass, when your neighbors
kids aren't available.

Old May 21st 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I love that "if he survives another week".

Take him to a vet or re-home the cat to someone who will take proper care of
him. Think about this for just a second if you can. The cat is exhibiting
unusual self destructive behavior. If it was your child doing this would you
wait to see if he survived another week or would you figure the behavior
indicated a problem that might best be addressed by a trained professional?

ups.com...

Old May 21st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:
I failed to mention there is shreiking and howling involved sometimes,
like the kind you might get if you cut off a cat's leg with a dull
knife.

Also, my cat has - never - bitten his tail before in the 18 months I've
had him .. but I do understand that your cat likes to play, and thank
you for sharing.

Also, he seems feverish, with a warm nose. Listlessness.. occasionally
anxiety.

Also, he is hiding a lot and won't go out and barely eats.

If I hadn't read my original post, I too would think it it was just
play. An itching tail I doubt could prompt a thrashing death-thrust
tail attack replete with banshee howls..
I really don't think a cat would make that much noise if run over
slowly by a car. At times it's been quite like some absolute
psychotic episode.. maybe he caught something from a postal worker or
interior cabinet member.. I just don't know. To clarify further, when
the cat was going for the kill in the truest sense, it was sometimes
directed at the tail itself, and sometimes directed behind the tail,
like an invisible enemy were there.

It mimicks rabies in some respects, distemper in others, and also
seems like niether. Neurologically, the cat is only very slightly
shaky at times when sitting, like we would normally be if extremely
sick. He seems dazed.

Sounds like you should take him, assuming he exists, to the vet.
If it is rabies, you may have urgent personal reasons for doing so.

If he doesnt exist, I would recommend him for a starring role in a
short story.

Old May 21st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

He is a wantabe troll
He started posting in other cat groups using Grunt as a display name, He
showed his stuff sort of to say when I confronted him in alt.animals.cats

Just another pathetic loser trying to earn a troll rating

"Wendy"

Old May 21st 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Naw, if it was my kid I'd push him straight into the blender then mason
jars and be done with it.

The cat has the luxury of being supervised most of the day. His self
attacks can be, and are, controlled by
various kinds of attention. He is not self mutilating, but two days
ago his condition was grave and he could not be left alone.
If I leave him alone for a half hour he might bite a few times, but it
is not psychosis... he won't ijure himself.

The real question is whether or not he has rabies, not whether or not
I'd be nice to my kids if I had any.

Far be it for me to grock that there are no reasonable people on the
internet, despite the preponderance of evidence, I still come back
here.

Old May 21st 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Hi Asshole.. I suppose I could keep you going all year if not decades..
but you do that for each other already... tit for tat .. jeeeesus. You
internet people are dumb as can be.

Old May 21st 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

the poster could definitely be the village idiot in any play

Old May 21st 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
I failed to mention there is shreiking and howling involved sometimes,
like the kind you might get if you cut off a cat's leg with a dull
knife.

Aha! The problem is, his owner gets his jollies messing with nice cat people
by posting bogus stuff in newsgroups.

I'd suggest an owner switch and removal of the clothes pin off the cats
tail.

Old May 21st 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Dying or rabies, those are the two options for the vet? How about just
very sick and probably needs medication?

Rhonda