Time to purr for my teeth...

Old May 8th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

Default Time to purr for my teeth...

It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.
Old May 8th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kajikit wrote:
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

You'll get good drugs Purrs for all to go smoothly.

Jill

Old May 8th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Kajikit wrote:
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Good luck- you are very brave to be so calm about it- if it were me I;d be
shaking too much to type!
Purrs on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 8th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs on the way!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 8th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Thu, 08 May 2008 07:47:20 -0400, Kajikit wrote:

It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Sending lots of purrs.

Dan

Old May 8th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 8 Mai, 13:47, Kajikit wrote:
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Sending lots of purrs.
You could take valerian before going to the doc.
I do that.g

Bettina
Old May 8th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Kajikit" wrote in message
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Purrs on the way.

And remember to do the medication and ice or whatever before the pain or
swelling get bad. Hope you don't need much, but it is so much easier to
control than to reverse.

Jo

Old May 8th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kajikit" wrote in message
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Purrs are on the way.

Joy

Old May 8th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kajikit wrote:
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 9th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kajikit wrote:
It's time for the oral surgeon to do her thing on my mouth and pull
three teeth... please rev up your purr motors for me to remain calm
and for all to go smoothly.

Purr motors fully engaged for your op to go well.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe