Meowmie's fudz

Old June 17th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Meowmie's fudz

Uzually Meowmie bringz home fudz fur herownself dat she juss haz to opin an
eet. Lately, she haz bin gittin fudz dat she haz to kook first. Today, she
bringed home sum chikkin libberz dat she opined an put in a pan on da stove
fura wile befur she eetid demselvez! I tried to do myown dooty an
inspektagate it all, but she kep pikkin myownself up an puttin me bak on da
flor. I fingk she shud at leest let me taste it.

Sundance, not wanting to miss out on any fud

Old June 17th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:11:19 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Uzually Meowmie bringz home fudz fur herownself dat she juss haz to opin an
eet. Lately, she haz bin gittin fudz dat she haz to kook first. Today, she
bringed home sum chikkin libberz dat she opined an put in a pan on da stove
fura wile befur she eetid demselvez! I tried to do myown dooty an
inspektagate it all, but she kep pikkin myownself up an puttin me bak on da
flor. I fingk she shud at leest let me taste it.

Sundance, not wanting to miss out on any fud

Well, Sundance,

Yoo needs to remind meowmie dat it iz da DOOTY ob
a feline to inbestimigate EFFURYFING!

Awldough I duzzent kno if'n yood wike chikke
libberz. I ignorze dem wen da hooman offerz dem to
me, but I iz a picky eeter.

An now dat meowmie's home a lot, itz your - an
Rebecca's job to keep her on her towz much, much
more!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/16/2009 10:58:21 PM

Old June 17th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 16, 8:11*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Uzually Meowmie bringz home fudz fur herownself dat she juss haz to opin an
eet. Lately, she haz bin gittin fudz dat she haz to kook first. Today, she
bringed home sum chikkin libberz dat she opined an put in a pan on da stove
fura wile befur she eetid demselvez! I tried to do myown dooty an
inspektagate it all, but she kep pikkin myownself up an puttin me bak on da
flor. I fingk she shud at leest let me taste it.

Sundance, not wanting to miss out on any fud

I hope yoo wuz aybl to mayntayne yoor dignikitty in spike ob dat
affwunt!
Sumtyme dose hoomins cweeatte such obstacaticles.
Gnot intenshunawee ob kors.
MeOwy
Old June 17th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U shud haff gone in da ofther rum and tested gravidee wiff sumphin da madez
alotta noize. Den whilez her was buzy specting what u had dun, u kud haff
grabbed a piece of dat libber. Willow knowing ezactly how this is done.

Old June 17th 09, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ooh, gud ideermint.

Sundance, taking notes

Old June 18th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Sundance" wrote in message
Uzually Meowmie bringz home fudz fur herownself dat she juss haz to
opin an eet. Lately, she haz bin gittin fudz dat she haz to kook
first. Today, she bringed home sum chikkin libberz dat she opined an
put in a pan on da stove fura wile befur she eetid demselvez! I tried
to do myown dooty an inspektagate it all, but she kep pikkin myownself
up an puttin me bak on da flor. I fingk she shud at leest let me taste
it.

Sundance, not wanting to miss out on any fud

Libber iz wunna da gudgud fudz.
Didja sit dere negzt tu hur wiffowt beink uh pest?
Did yu stayer an lik yur chopz an droool?
didja stayend in purleeze purzishun, on yur hyndy legz?
Did yu meyow hopefoolee?
Did yu meyow pittyfoolee?
Did yu meeeeyowww "puuuurrrrrlllleeeeezzzzzzz"????
Diz lazt wun woikz beztezt fur meeee.

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 18th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

Wifowt bein a pest? How duz yoo do dat? I displayd lotsa innerest in whut
she wuz doin by gittin az klose az I kud on da kownter an sniffin da air a
lot. I offered to hewp kleen up, but she sed da part I wantid to kleen up
wuz da part she wuz goin to eet. I juss duznt know how to get froo to her
sumtimez.

Sundance

Old June 18th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

[...]

I gez I yam juzt moor suttill. It woikz furr me.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 18th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow laughs at Sundance, U gotta do da gravbidee fing in da ofther rum,
dat wilz wurk.
[...]

We don't like Meowmie's new toy! Mischief[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 December 28th 08 11:05 PM
to will in new haven and fudz fans John Ross Mc Master Cat community 5 December 21st 08 07:06 AM
No fudz all dayz! Granby Cat community 5 September 23rd 07 12:09 PM
we liberated dat kitten fudz Stormmee Cat community 7 September 6th 07 08:15 AM
Meowmie's CHEATING on us!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 5 July 18th 07 08:36 PM