Sneak preview: the birthday pictures

Old November 26th 03, 08:14 PM
Marina

Default Sneak preview: the birthday pictures

Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 26th 03, 09:30 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 26th 03, 10:07 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:30:41 +0100, "lewe"
wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.

Had the same problem with the first link, and I wanted to see Frank's
demented eyes ;-(
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 26th 03, 10:11 PM
Karen Chuplis

"lewe" wrote in message
"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early

(he'll
be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Me either, but he sure is cute in that second one. The pink piggy matches
his nose!

Karen

Old November 26th 03, 10:25 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early
(he'll be 16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best
friend (the slightly demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I
rubbed over the piggy before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his
favourite thing to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

What a sweet photo! And a cute piggie-gift Happy b-day to Frank!

Jill

Old November 26th 03, 11:15 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy Purrday Frank!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

OT: I'm invited to a 100-years celebration lunch tomorrow (the 27th). Three
of my co-workers who have birthdays this month discovered that they will be
100 years old - together. LOL. (youngsters)

Old November 26th 03, 11:31 PM
m. L. Briggs

rank is a greatlooking cat!On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:14:34 +0200,
"Marina" wrote:

Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

Frank looks great! Many happy returns of the day. MLB
Old November 26th 03, 11:32 PM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.

Had the same problem with the first link, and I wanted to see Frank's
demented eyes ;-(

I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. What beautiful
furries! MLB
Old November 27th 03, 02:33 AM
Brenda

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

hmmmmm - a catnip-scented piggy. What a concept!

Happy purrday, Frank!

Brenda

Old November 27th 03, 05:24 AM
Marina

"Steve Touchstone" wrote
"lewe"
wrote:

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.

Had the same problem with the first link, and I wanted to see Frank's
demented eyes ;-(

Sorry about that. For some reason, Yahoo had made the album private though I
had made it public. It should work now, or if it doesn't, here is the long
url.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...+16th+birthday

--
Marina

pictures fuga =^o^= Cat anecdotes 8 November 18th 03 01:44 AM
Gizmo thread Update and Birthday List....LONG Gizela Cat anecdotes 10 October 28th 03 08:51 PM
Pictures of our gecko badwilson Cat anecdotes 38 October 13th 03 02:29 AM
Wilson's Birthday Jean H Cat anecdotes 10 October 10th 03 04:09 AM