Sneak preview: the birthday pictures

Old November 27th 03, 06:16 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:24:30 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"Steve Touchstone" wrote
"lewe"
wrote:

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.

Had the same problem with the first link, and I wanted to see Frank's
demented eyes ;-(

Sorry about that. For some reason, Yahoo had made the album private though I
had made it public. It should work now, or if it doesn't, here is the long
url.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...+16th+birthday

Guess Yahoo must be acting funny again. I got to see the series using
this link, still got a couple error messages, but everything loaded
eventually.

Looks like Frank is really partying with the catnip piggy, and get
good looks at his veard in a couple of them.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 27th 03, 07:15 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

Awwww, happy birthday, Frank! I hope you had a great day; you are
looking as handsome as always in your pictures.

------
Krista
Old November 27th 03, 09:35 AM

Marina wrote:

Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):
http://tinyurl.com/wolx

If I may say so, he looks stoned out of his gourd.

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite
thing to do these days:
http://tinyurl.com/wolm

At 16 years old, he's entitled!

Glad to see he's enjoying his birthday present so much. (And yes, as
someone mentioned, the piggy does match his nose - cute!)

Happy B'day Frank!!

Joyce
Old November 27th 03, 09:46 AM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
Sorry about that. For some reason, Yahoo had made the album private though

had made it public. It should work now, or if it doesn't, here is the long
url.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...+16th+birthday

aow, is there any Birthday Bounce at all left in Frank after that piggy
session?
I know it doesn't look like it from here but I hope Frank gets a nice Sunny
Spot for his B-day!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 27th 03, 11:05 AM
badwilson

Great pictures! The piggy looks much loved by Frank. I especially like
Frankpiggy 5 because you can really see his adorable little chin beard!
Happy birthday, Frank!
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 27th 03, 12:36 PM
Marina

"lewe" wrote

aow, is there any Birthday Bounce at all left in Frank after that piggy
session?
I know it doesn't look like it from here but I hope Frank gets a nice

Sunny
Spot for his B-day!

Alas, icy rain and howling winds here today, so no sunny spots for the
birthday boy. But he has been very active and playful all day (I worked from
home today). I think he's trying to prove that he's still young at heart.

--
Marina

Old November 27th 03, 12:39 PM
Marina

"Lisa Katt" wrote

OT: I'm invited to a 100-years celebration lunch tomorrow (the 27th).

Three
of my co-workers who have birthdays this month discovered that they will

be
100 years old - together. LOL. (youngsters)

My sister and I are born on consecutive days, though four years apart, and
we've already celebrated our 70th and 80th birthdays. We are looking forward
to our 100th in 9 years (I'll be 48 and sis will be 52).

--
Marina

Old November 27th 03, 12:51 PM
Marina

"m. L. Briggs" wrote
I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. What beautiful
furries! MLB

Thank you.

--
Marina
Old November 27th 03, 01:00 PM
Marina

"Steve Touchstone" wrote

Guess Yahoo must be acting funny again. I got to see the series using
this link, still got a couple error messages, but everything loaded
eventually.

Looks like Frank is really partying with the catnip piggy, and get
good looks at his veard in a couple of them.

Frank has been partying all day. He ate some turkey, then he played with his
piggy, then he groomed it lovingly, then he ate some grass and brought it
back up (on the tiled floor of the bathroom, fortunately), then he wouldn't
let Meowmie take an afternoon nap, but wandered around the flat roaring,
then he attacked Nikki, who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, and chased
her off, then he wandered around roaring some more. I think he's been having
a grand time.

--
Marina

Old November 27th 03, 01:01 PM
Marina

"Karen Chuplis" wrote

Me either, but he sure is cute in that second one. The pink piggy matches
his nose!

I know! That was one of the reasons I bought him the piggy and not one of
the other animals available, which were all either black-and-white or brown.

--
Marina

pictures fuga =^o^= Cat anecdotes 8 November 18th 03 12:44 AM
Gizmo thread Update and Birthday List....LONG Gizela Cat anecdotes 10 October 28th 03 07:51 PM
Pictures of our gecko badwilson Cat anecdotes 38 October 13th 03 02:29 AM
Wilson's Birthday Jean H Cat anecdotes 10 October 10th 03 04:09 AM