is this normal?

Old February 19th 04, 09:46 PM
Cheryl

equalizer wrote in on 19
Feb 2004:

Sooooo true!!! She's definitely got him dancing on his strings, under
complete control, like a marionette, though, eh? LOL!!!

shhhhh
I think she's doing it on purpose. lol I admire her stamina. He bored the
hell outta me.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II
Old February 19th 04, 10:48 PM
Liz

"frigamia" wrote in message news:Wl6Yb.58517...
and in my silly french mind,

Are you in France by any chance?
Old February 19th 04, 10:48 PM
Liz

Old February 19th 04, 10:57 PM
Liz

"Phil P." wrote in message news
Not many things *really* **** me off, Mary - Breeding and
declawing are right up there on that list.

There´s something that doesn´t click about you. You once said you make
more money a year than I ever would in a lifetime. You say you are
truly concerned about all the cats being killed daily in shelters. How
many cats do *you* have?

Old February 19th 04, 11:24 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Phil P." wrote in message
news

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message
Oh, for crying out loud! Such a very typical Phil-sy sort of post!
Arghhhh.

Still haven't gotten over the flame-broiling I gave you 5 years ago for
declawing your cat for climbing your K-Mart curtains, eh?

Your reply *was* a very typical Phil-sy sort of post - not giving a person
one mm of leeway. Full of the usual venom & insults, instead of giving them
the benefit of the doubt, & praising a change of mind/heart.

I see that Hailey replied to you - her post was excellent, IMO; you're not
fooling her, & she's standing up for herself, not letting you intimidate
her. This is Usenet; if I want to comment on what I see as an unnecessarily
obnoxious reply from you - mostly in order to let the recipient(s) of your
venom know that they are not being singled out - that it's just your usual
form, I certainly may do so.

your comment above - Jeez, at least you could get the facts straight, &
let go of something that happened in *1986*. You'd *think*. One cat,
Debbie, whom I decided to have declawed in '86 - & which had nothing to do
w/ curtains - that's always been a figment of your own imagination. You
also seem to perennially forget that Herrie, my youngest cat, remains
fully-clawed. K-Mart?? I suppose that was supposed to be a put-down, but
you have no clue where I shop for home furnishings, or for anything else.

I guess you thought it was more ethical and humane (and easier) to modify
your cat rather than modify your environment or train your cat, eh?

....and
you critiscize my attitude? you self-righteous, lazy, selfish old hag.

Yep, what a lovely attitude you have. Such a sweetie...

I'm gratified and very amused to see I *still* get to you and that you're
*still* smolderng after *5* years! LOL! It looks like I gave you a better
roasting than I thought. LOL!

PS: I hope you name your ulcer after me! LOL!

Hmmm... three "LOL"s in close proximity to eachother. The more "LOL"s from
you, the more one can tell you're getting all riled up & losing it...

No ulcers. And if I did have one, you - a cyber-person, wouldn't be the
cause. And then, IIRC, it's been found that ulcers are linked to a virus,
or bacterial infection, or whatever (didn't bother to Google before writing
this post), Vs. stress.

Btw - I'm not in your killfile any longer??

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon