Cat, porch, winter

Old September 28th 05, 01:50 AM
Gail

Thanks for letting us know!!You won't need a heat reflecting pad with the
Snuggle Safe one. It does a great job.
Gail
"Kiran" wrote in message
Thanks for all the thoughts and advice. Basically, I feel reassured
that there is not much to worry about. However, as she does have a huge
preference for staying in the porch whatever the weather, I would add a
few elements to increase her comfort:

1. A small tent-like house, basically a basket or even a box with
cover. Open baskets are ok, but a cover will cut down on occasional
drafts (the porch is open on the sides). Right now her method is to get
under some chair when it is drafty (she'd prefer that to comin in!),
but this will give her another option.

2. Line these up with a heat reflecting pad.

3. It was good to learn about Sluggle Safe. In colder weather, I would
consider that under a blanket. (I am assuming that a heat-reflecting
pad with snuggle safe might be too much? But I'll experiment around.)