Both eating wet food :-)))

Old December 9th 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

Default Both eating wet food :-)))

"FirstHit" wrote in message
On Nov 23, 6:58 pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:

I bought the grain free Wellness dry food, but they will not eat it even
when mixed with wet food. When the last of the Purina is gone - that's it
for dry cat food in this house. By then Zephyr will be on canned 100%. She
didn't seem to notice her meals were becoming more and more canned
although
occasionally she refused to eat and skipped a meal. She'd sit by the
cabinet where the cat food is kept in the kitchen, and meow. By the next
meal time she dove into the canned food. :-)

When you're hungry enough, anything tastes good. :-)

FirstHit
~~~~~~

She's on all canned now. :-) They get three meals a day and a few kibbles
each as a treat. Most of the Purina and Wellness will be fed to the poor
frightened black tomcat now living under our outbuilding. Yep... another cat
was dumped out here. :*(

Old December 9th 09, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

"jmc" wrote in message

Now I'm worried because she's actually eating well.. go figure. It's not
that she is, but that the change from "eating like a bird" to cleaning her
plate was kind of sudden. And started, of course, the day after I made an
appointment to the vet to discuss her skinniness and what to do

These two kitties are also on the thin side which I plan to discuss with my
vet
the next time we see her. They were wormed and new fecals came back negative
so
I don't think worms are the problem. They have NO fleas or ear mites. Their
coats
are glossy and both are very active so I may be concerned for nothing.
Since losing
Luckycat last month I'm a little paranoid about these two.

cat eating dog food Al Cats - misc 0 July 4th 06 10:34 PM
Help Dog eating cat food Craig Bailey Cats - misc 9 June 26th 06 04:26 PM
Cat Eating Fish Food * Cat health & behaviour 1 April 6th 06 06:15 PM
Cat not eating from dish with dry food. Mrschief44 Cat health & behaviour 3 December 22nd 04 09:46 PM