Jellicle Ball 2011 - Preparing the venue

Old October 12th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2011 - Preparing the venue

sew uh hoomin kan gib uh triboot den tew ? Mosey, jest wunnerin, YAWN ai
nead uh nap.

oohhh yez, i didunt mean ursef kant giffa twibute efuri year fur somone
ursef lofez, dat iz az ursef sayz da heart offa ball, fur uses kittees anna
efin moreso fur da hoominz remfurin lofed onez goned iz beree impurtint, da
furee goez anna lukez atta walk onze in awhile ta remfur doez furm owrz
howze dat haz goned one, OEJ

they were placed on the list in the years they went to the bridge, a name
is
only onna lizt anna getsa brick onze, OEJ

Dat is true, but no House is discouraged from giving a Tribute even
for a previous year's Honoree.
Tributes, in mine opinion, are da furry heart and soul of da Ball.

Azad

Old October 12th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Am I rong or duzent we wait till after da firstis calling of dam namez to
startz stuff? We haffa link for poemz bout cats dat peoplez kan uze
annitime. Piglett thinking she is going nuts and not remembering anything.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

da mc is miss rebecca, so afur she startz den prolee it wuld be gud fur
urown poem sinze ursef iza pooh bah, OEJ
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:14:10 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Fandu Amelia, fur diz wunnerful poztink. Purrleez klu me when i kin
rezite mine Welkum tu /The Jellical Ball pome.

I'm not sure! I have been kind of preoccupied working with Anuit on the
preparations. Who is the MC this year? They could tell you.

Amelia

Old October 12th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett views all of these things then scracches her head. she finally
remembers what has been bugging her about what is missing from the table.
She lays out a gold oblong scarf, having moved her things from the very
center of the table. There has always been a flute on da guest book table
anna maybe it will fine itz way here diz yearz/ She looks back at the
pictures and again sheds a teal for her friends.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

OEJ approaches with a bundle in herown arms, she places three small silver
frames on the table, she touche s the top, in one is a pishure of miss
violette, then the scene changes and another presents itself, its a pishure
of her with her first batch of biddies that all wented to da brige, then it
changes agin, it is miss violette with the two biddies from the second batch
that wented to da brige,... the sekund frame is one of tv... there are more
pishures, one of tv anna cleopatra and some ofurs... but oej has to turn
away beclaws she is gettin sad, the last frame is a portrait of tiger in his
blue tuxido, the next one if hisef anna his belofed Mme. A. they are in a
wonderful blue thunderbird... OEJ smiles at piglette but she leaves before
saying anithing beclaws she is tooto emtional to say much
"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett goes to where the cats from the temple have plans laid out. Kud u
pleeze show me where to set diz stuff up atz? They show her and she goes
with the help of O T. and sets up two long tables. They are then covered
with Red silk cloth. A large Gold Book with an embossed picture of a cat
on the front that has many pages, from past Balls is then opened to this
years ball. A very long Gold feather Quill pin is place beside it. Two
Candelabras, each supported by the figure of a gold cat with emerald eyes,
is placed on either side of the book.

she turns to Pipps, will u pleeze place ur baskets of Rainbow hankies on
either end of da tablez, you may preside over one and Lizzie and whomever
u wish kan watch ober da ofther.

She then turns to the second table also covered with Red Silk, diz gtablez
iz for memberancez for doze dat want to haff sumphin spezial here durink
da cerimonie. She places two small Gold hearts in the center. Diz one iz
for Skooter Dog and diz one iz for Sadie Dog. She then lays several Gold
beeds on the table. Deze in one for each of our famiblee dat haz gone to
da bridje. Annie cat dat wants to put sumphin here iz welkom to do so.

She sees Mosey placing a step stool in front of the table with a small
ramp on one side of it to make it easy for all the cals no matter their
size.

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:27:07 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglett slips Amelia a note as she passes. When u git a chanze, I haff
efferfing readi for da guest book tablez. We r jus waitink for u to
say where it shud be.

I'm pretty sure that the cats here have arranged for a guest book table
at the foot of the Temple stairs. And since the steps look kind of steep,
they have arranged for some big, strong mancats with sedan chairs to
carry those kitties who don't want to deal with the stairs. There is also
a 'porter for those kitties would prefer it, and I'm pretty sure I heard
Harri tinkering with one of her contraptions, talking about "nokitty
should have to climb stairs unless they want to". I'm not sure what hair-
brained (or should I say Harri-brained? scheme she has cooked up, but
it should be amusing.

Amelia

Old October 12th 11, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

R houze preciatez diz too. Willow since Piglett is busy

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:31:57 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i juzt wantsa say fur da rekord dat urown howze has did a wunnerful job
kallin da namez all deze yearz anna dowin da walk of rembranze, it showz
dedikashun to owrz catmunity dat ursef haz did diz job for so long an so
well, OEJ fur herown appreciatif howze

I and my clowder second that! Thank you and your house for all of the
hard work you have devoted to this Community for so many years.

Amelia
Old October 12th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da twibutez iz mozt offa time afur da kallin of namez beclawz den we know
who iza gettin da twibute, onze inna rare while whenna hoomin hasta wurk dey
doez it earlee, but dat duzint happin beree ofin, OEJ

Old October 13th 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

oohhh yez, i didunt mean ursef kant giffa twibute efuri year fur
somone ursef lofez, dat iz az ursef sayz da heart offa ball, fur uses
kittees anna efin moreso fur da hoominz remfurin lofed onez goned iz
beree impurtint, da furee goez anna lukez atta walk onze in awhile ta
remfur doez furm owrz howze dat haz goned one, OEJ "riddik"

Iz typed up tributes fur 5 kittahs dat has neber been announced. Dez
ones dat affected mai life even iffin dey wuz gone before mai self
founded meowmie.

I don't know when to post or put them up fur folks.

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent
Old October 13th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Just start a tred kalled Tributes and hope cats will use it, will make it a
lot easier for those trying to keep records of such things.

Old October 13th 11, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da mozt portint part iz hafin da twibute wurd in, diz hepsa hoominz to not
get ofurwhelmed, OEJ