Poor Ranger...

Old October 27th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Poor Ranger...

On Oct 27, 7:37*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
one year da soft akshulee catsidered dyin mine white furz orang so i wuld be
a black anna ornag kittee... i reminded hersef i wuza gud groomer anna i

Dats myne gurl! I can't magine yu in owange.....or me.
Jack wiffa tuxie cullurs.
Old October 27th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i juzt thinked it wuz rude, anna besidez tiger wuz areadee orang so we had
dat kofured, Trudi, puffin up atta memoree

Old October 28th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yuze need to stop given meowmie idearz. Weze two of us had blak an wite
furz and weze want dems to stay blak an wite. NOT blak an orange. An she
haz a kabinet of dyez dat she usez fur fabrik. Ize tink ize bedder go
unner da bed fur da next cuple of dayz.

Booker

On 10/27/2011 11:37 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
one year da soft akshulee catsidered dyin mine white furz orang so i wuld be
a black anna ornag kittee... i reminded hersef i wuza gud groomer anna i
wuld grum off da orang anna hurk it on her shoez, Trudi
wrote in message
On Oct 26, 8:54 pm, Amelia T wrote:
Halloween is getting close, and Meowmie has been been sewing.

Starr da Dogg likes her pumpkin costume. Ranger most assuredly does NOT
like his. Meowmie tried to take a picture, but Ranger wasn't cooperating
so it didn't come out very well. You can't quite tell that it's Ranger
under the costume athttp://starrline.com/starrtalk/but it is.

Now I'm going to go hide in case Meomie decides that my wonderful
roundness would be appropriate for a bigger pumpkin costume.

AMelia

Purrlease dont giff ower Meomie ideerments!

Gordon Kittiez, helpin Amelia to hide

Old October 29th 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

O wul, ai wyl kome ovur innywai.
*porter twinkles*
Heer ai m Ranger..wiff sum nip.

Oh hai Amelia
um, ai dunt fink yu r reely uh grump, but ai dunt liv wif yuu..waffs.

Pipps

Fangu fur coming over! An fur da nip, too. We'll jus tkeep da nip away
from Harri, her is a real nip-head.

Oh, no - I'z sorry! I didn't know dat Starr da Dogg was going to choose
tonight to remind everyone why her nickname is "Fart Blossom". Whoo, her
stinks! Let's go downstairs to da kitty room an get away from da Dogg
stink.

Ranger

Pee yuu, ai noe wat yu meen..ai m not used tew being uhrownd dogs at awl,
but yus, let'z go downstair,
n hab sum nip, n den wat?

Pipps .

Old October 29th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey n hiz famli waff at awl diz. Dey r habing uh Halloween party at da
klubhowse, but neithur uf
owr hoominz feal wike goin, n dey bof dunt sew. Mosey, waffin, fur mai
famli

Old October 29th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

one year da soft akshulee catsidered dyin mine white furz orang so i wuld
be
a black anna ornag kittee... i reminded hersef i wuza gud groomer anna i
wuld grum off da orang anna hurk it on her shoez, Trudi"

Dats myne gurl! I can't magine yu in owange.....or me.
Jack wiffa tuxie cullurs.

Mosey n hiz famli waff hard at diz une .".gud fur yu Trudi..
O hai Jack, yu gotz uh bootiful, kind, nise womincat der tu beh yer bryde
sune.."
Owr PookyKat iz ulso uh Tuxie.

Old October 30th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Datz uh gud ideuh Booker, ai kan port ovur der tew keap yu kompuny ifen yud
wike meh tu...yeUP.
*portr twinkles* heer ai m Booker.
Letz goh hyde uner du bed n hab sum nip, howzat saownd?
ai brot uses sum snax tu.

Mosey

Old October 30th 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai/weh awl remumbur da Tigerman, nao yu hab OEJ, hur iz orang n wite, so yu
got dat kovured. yeUP Mosey

Old October 30th 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft wuz gonna uze da diez whut doez eazter eggz, but den i catfinzed
hersef i wuld be reallee krankee, trudi

Old October 30th 11, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I iz black anna white wiffa little bitz of brown i iza caliko kittygurl no
orange, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
ai/weh awl remumbur da Tigerman, nao yu hab OEJ, hur iz orang n wite, so
yu got dat kovured. yeUP Mosey

i juzt thinked it wuz rude, anna besidez tiger wuz areadee orang so we had
dat kofured, Trudi, puffin up atta memoree

one year da soft akshulee catsidered dyin mine white furz orang so i wuld
be
a black anna ornag kittee... i reminded hersef i wuza gud groomer anna i
wuld grum off da orang anna hurk it on her shoez, Trudi"

Dats myne gurl! I can't magine yu in owange.....or me.
Jack wiffa tuxie cullurs.

Hey Ranger Mosey =^..^=[_10_] Cat community 15 June 18th 11 03:22 PM
Hey ranger!!! Stormmee Cat community 7 January 3rd 06 03:27 PM
Poor Ranger! Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 June 18th 05 06:21 AM
Ranger is learning! Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 2 May 18th 05 10:47 PM
The first photos of Ranger Dan M Cat anecdotes 28 May 5th 05 04:10 AM