Happy Acquisition Day, Harri Roadcat!

Old November 10th 05, 06:18 AM
Sundance & Rebecca

Default Happy Acquisition Day, Harri Roadcat!

Happee akazishun day to yooooo
Happee akazishun day toooo yooooo
Happee akazishun day, deer Haaaaarrreeeeeeeeeee
Happe akazishun day to yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sundance & Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news
If I'm reading my Paw's journal correctly, it was one year ago today that
Maw drove to central Missouri and TV's hoomins drove from Illinois to
central Missouri to bring Harri Roadcat to him. We all read about Harri
and Paw's adventures, and those of us in Highland still get to observe the
adventures.

Happy Acquisition Day, Harri! Here's an extra big bag of nip, just for
you.

Amelia
for her whole house

Old November 10th 05, 06:19 AM
Sundance

I sekundz dat!

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna catz wif yellow iz prowd of you anna your 'venturez. Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 06:11:23 -0800, Amelia T Cat's little agile paws
typed:

If I'm reading my Paw's journal correctly, it was one year ago today

that
Maw drove to central Missouri and TV's hoomins drove from Illinois to
central Missouri to bring Harri Roadcat to him. We all read about Harri
and Paw's adventures, and those of us in Highland still get to observe

the
adventures.

Happy Acquisition Day, Harri! Here's an extra big bag of nip, just for

you.

Amelia
for her whole house

petite Purrsian and big yellow wink carry an Akwizition day cake
with one candle

Happy Akwizition day, Harri! Yu've had lotsa adpurrfentures in yur
first yeer! Dis heer is a vanilla cake wif nip-icing an nip-candy
flutterbys on it! Many more happy yeerz to yu!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/9/2005 10:40:21 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old November 10th 05, 05:31 PM
Adam

Happy Acquisition Day, Harri! Here's an extra big bag of nip, just for you.

Amelia
for her whole house

Happy Ackwizishun Day, Harri! Itz been kwite a yeer fur yu but Ize glad
yu gots yur wuntroohome.

Allegra
Old November 10th 05, 06:09 PM
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:01:58 -0800, Sylvia M. wrote:

I remember when you came, Harri.

Antee Sylvia

It duznt seem like it could be a year yet. But mine Paw's journal says it
was da Ninef of Nofembur, so I guess it must haf been.

Harri

Old December 3rd 05, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

And Ize even later in wishing youze a furry happy acquisition day Harri
Roadcat. Youze had lots of adventures in a furry short period of time.

Puddi Cat
(With a nice yellow orchid in paw for Harri to play with, nibble, smell or
whatever)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 3rd 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:21:28 +0000, Ray or Fran wrote:

And Ize even later in wishing youze a furry happy acquisition day Harri
Roadcat. Youze had lots of adventures in a furry short period of time.

Puddi Cat
(With a nice yellow orchid in paw for Harri to play with, nibble, smell or
whatever)

Ooh, fangu! I'z never ate a orchid befur.

Harri