Missing kitty purrs

Old December 31st 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Missing kitty purrs

I've posted before about the scares we've had when cats have gone
missing. In every case, they've turned up in the house or in the yard.

Now it's Harri Roadcat that's pulled a vanishing act. She usually greets
me as soon as I come downstairs in the morning, but I haven't been able
to find her yet. I've searched the entire house, the back yard, the
garage - I just can't find her anywhere.

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Dan
Old December 31st 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I've posted before about the scares we've had when cats have gone
missing. In every case, they've turned up in the house or in the yard.

Now it's Harri Roadcat that's pulled a vanishing act. She usually
greets me as soon as I come downstairs in the morning, but I haven't
been able to find her yet. I've searched the entire house, the back
yard, the garage - I just can't find her anywhere.

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Dan

Purrs that Harri shows up soon. I'm sure she will.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 31st 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
I've posted before about the scares we've had when cats have gone
missing. In every case, they've turned up in the house or in the yard.

Now it's Harri Roadcat that's pulled a vanishing act. She usually greets
me as soon as I come downstairs in the morning, but I haven't been able
to find her yet. I've searched the entire house, the back yard, the
garage - I just can't find her anywhere.

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Dan

Oh no! Harri, stop scring your daddy and mommy, and GYFBH NOW!!!!!!

Old December 31st 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

oh damn, not Harri! We will purr and pray that the sweetie
comes home soon. Maybe she's somewhere in a corner or
something you didn't think to look into?

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 31st 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2007-12-31, Daniel Mahoney penned:

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Absolutely. Purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old December 31st 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.

Lots of homing purrs on the way!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 31st 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default She's home now

Thanks for the purrs, all. She's home now.

The little sneak managed to sneak out into the back yard last night
before I closed up for the night. I didn't do my usual kitty count
before going to bed, as I was feeling spectacularly crappy. When I got
up this morning I couldn't find little Harri baby anywhere.

We searched the house from top to bottom, searched the garage, searched
the house again, drove around the block, etc. When we got back home it
occurred to me to look under the back porch - there she was! It looks
like she snuck out when I brought Ranger in, then got locked out of the
house and had to spend the night under the porch. The poor girl must
have been freezing! The temps last night dipped down into the low teens.

She didn't want to come out from under the porch when we first found
her. Finally we left a dish of food just outside of her entrance hole
and went inside, and a few minutes later she came out on her own.

She fine and healthy - the night spent in the cold didn't seem to hurt
her. She's chowed down and helped herself to water, and she's come up
into my lap to snuggle.

I'm going to have to do my kitty count every night, without fail.
Old December 31st 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Now it's Harri Roadcat that's pulled a vanishing act. She usually greets
me as soon as I come downstairs in the morning, but I haven't been able
to find her yet. I've searched the entire house, the back yard, the
garage - I just can't find her anywhere.

So I would appreciate some "get your furry butt home now" purrs for
little miss Roadcat.///

Get your fuzzy butt home now Harri!!! Purrs en-route.

Helen M

Old December 31st 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 31, 7:43*am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Thanks for the purrs, all. She's home now.

PHEW!!! As someone who has had a cat go out onto scaffolding and one
get trapped behind a bath panel- every time someone says an owmer
is ,missing I feel for them

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs