On the cruise

Old March 12th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default On the cruise

der iz lots innerestin kitteez, anna we sure iz gladda gordon catz haz
returned, duz you think dinner iz startin sun? I likez deze snakz butted i
thinkz i iz readi fura real big meal, itz been lotsa wurk at owrz howze
recentli, we haz been haftin sheddin xtra lateli kuz soft haz aktuli been
usin da reglar growl monzter anna efin got furri ta usit a bit, so we hazta
wurk realli hard ta redekorate...
*behind his paw* didja know soft tryda usea growl monzter lazt nite anna it
wuuldint wake up, we thinkz it wented to da brig... furri iza korner of
applianzes butted we thinkz itz gone fur sure...

Chester

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Aww, fangu, Chester! Dey are so guud.

Der sure ar a lot of interesteng cats here!

Lucy

On Mar 10, 8:59 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
wurkz fur mineownsef, Chester, orderz drinkz furm passing serfin kittee,
and
snatches a plate of shrimppee ballz az anofur one goez da ofur way, wantz
one of dez, Chester, howldin owt da plate to lucy"Lucy"
wrote in message

I fink We shud haf KatLuah an creem!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
onli kuz your bootiful self iz wif me, whut wuuld yoursef likta drink?
Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
Wy, yes, I wud. Fangu, Chester! Yu luk so handsum tonite.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
they make their way to the dining rum and bgin ta greet gueztz, wuuld
yoursef liksa drink? chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
*smoochies* It wil be so gud fur effurywon to be togethfur.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
i iz readi, letz go, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[As the spa finished Anaïs' nails, a the voice of the first-mate
is
heard on the ship's communication system]

"Good Afternoon, lady-cats and gentle-cats, while meals onboard
are
usually infurmall, tonight the captain is hosting a formal
reception:
a cocktail pardy, followed by a seffen-course dinner. The
cocktail
pardy starts in two hourz, and along wif hiz usuool awdurffs Chef
Henri will be featurink hiz nooest creation: Mousie Wellington -
mouse
and fwar-grah baked in puff pastry. The officers and Captain luk
forward to seeink awl ob you den"

Oh boye! Letz go, Chester!

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

Old March 14th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I hoap dinnerz suun, tuu! Ide like lotz an lotz of shrimpies.

It sownds like yur howse is bizzy! I wish owr growl monzter wud go to da
brig. My mom alwayz usez it when we ar nise an relaxd.

Chester, My mom is SO far behind dat Ime afrade I mite loose yu in dis
thred. So ifn you doant see me, haf dem paige me!

Smoochies

Lucy

"Lucy" wrote in message
*smoochies* It wil be so gud fur effurywon to be togethfur.
Lucy
Stormmee wrote:
i iz readi, letz go, Chester

Old March 15th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz sadta reupurrt dat furri fized da grow monzter, him did sumfin wif
tulez, we duzint know whut anna it waked up agin, butted da dishwasher box
did in fakt go to da brig da nezt day, furri taked hizown majik tule box
inna kitchin anna made lotsa noizes anna prownownced it dead anna atta
brig... now soft iz walkin arownd grumblin bowt washin dishez by herown pawz
anna da toonaz fura new one... furtunateli she sayz she duzint wanta fanci
one, we tryda tell hersef ifin her wuld uze her tunge anna clean thingz
purrpurli it wuuldint be az bad,

Chester,... letz go anna get dat dinner

"Lucy" wrote in message
*smoochies* It wil be so gud fur effurywon to be togethfur.
Lucy
Stormmee wrote:
i iz readi, letz go, Chester

Old March 16th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Da hoomins want tu du fings da hard way, doant day??

Yes, letz go tu dinner!

Lucy

"Lucy" wrote in message
*smoochies* It wil be so gud fur effurywon to be togethfur.
Lucy
Stormmee wrote:
i iz readi, letz go, Chester

Old March 16th 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez dey allatime seemsta do it da hardezt way pozzible, Chester, heading for
dinner wif da loferli lucy

"Lucy" wrote in message
*smoochies* It wil be so gud fur effurywon to be togethfur.
Lucy
Stormmee wrote:
i iz readi, letz go, Chester